IPOS IN THE U.S
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p19
Presents data on initial public offering deals in the United States for 2005. ViaCell; GFI Group; OptionsXpress Holdings; National Interstate; SeaBright Insurance Holdings.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/4/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 31, p33
Presents a review of the average price of most recent 100 initial public offerings of several U.S.-based companies as of August 2003.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/12/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 19, p18
Focuses on the aftermarket performance of various initial public offerings in the U.S. as of May 12, 2003. Issuers of various public offerings; Offer prices quoted by various issuers; Book manager for the offerings.
- Chinese IPO listings Dip Drastically in US. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p13
Reports on the Chinese companies who are undertaking initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. List of Chinese companies taken the IPO plunge on U.S. exchanges in 2005; Statement of executives on U.S. listed Chinese companies regarding their decision to include the companies in the list;...
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p17
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings (IPOs) 100 index for the week ended October 12, 2005 in the U.S. Average price of most recent IPOs; Best and worst performer for the week.
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p14
Presents data concerning initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of November 15, 2004. IPO priced; New filings; Withdrawal activity; Offering date; Offering price; Bookrunners; Filing range.
- A Review Of The Most Recent 100 Initial Public Offerings. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p15
Provides a review of 100 initial public offerings that closed on November 3, 2004. Offer date; Offer price; Percentage change; Company name.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p19
Presents a review of 100 initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003. The IPO 100 Index measures the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings, excluding closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the U.S. market.
- HOW COST-EFFECTIVE ARE Canadian IPO Markets? Kooli, Maher; Suret, Jean-Marc // Canadian Investment Review;Winter2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p20
Presents a study that examined a sample of Canadian and U.S. initial public offerings (IPO) from 1997 to 1999 to measure their direct and indirect costs. Discussion of the data and the costs of going public; List of the major direct cost components in an IPO; Costs and methods of raising...