- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/22/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31389, p36
Presents various charts depicting the bond market in the U.S. List of municipal bond index; Details on municipal market data; Prices of securities.
- Munis Down One Day After Sell-Off, With Players Unwilling to Commit. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;4/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32108, p2
Reports on the market trading performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. Incurrence of losses; Confusion on the sell-off; Decline of bond prices.
- Munis Slightly Weaker Amid Mixed Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;6/4/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32642, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. for June 2007. On June 1, the municipal market was slightly weaker as economic date came in mixed, led by May non-farm payrolls that came in stronger than expected. According to one trader in Los Angeles, California that...
- Munis Unchanged Amid Quiet Calendar. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;6/19/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32653, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. for June 19, 2007. On June 18, the market was mostly unchanged with the economic calendar largely inactive and sizeable issuance in the primary market not arriving until later in the week. According to New York trader,...
- Munis Unchanged, Following Slow Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;8/2/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32683, p2
The article provides updates concerning the municipal bond market for August 2007 in the U.S. In August 2, the market was largely unchanged, following Treasuries, which also saw little movement. According to a trader in New York, they are captive by the vagaries of what's happening in the...
- N.Y. State Leads With $252M of GOs; Yields Fall Two Basis Points. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;5/2/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31627, p2
Presents information on bond market in the U.S. on May 1, 2003. New York State, the Port of Seattle, and the Susquehanna Area Regional Airport Authority brought a total of more than 500 million dollars in new loans to market, while cash bond yields fell two basis points overall. Treasuries were...
- Munis Little Changed, Tone Firm; Treasuries Up From Earlier Decline. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p2
Reports on the bond market in the U.S. as of September 10, 2003. Change in the municipal yields and treasuries; Expectation of Anne Briglia, a fixed-income strategist at Prudential Securities Inc., regarding treasury trade; Issue of bonds by Goldman Sachs & Co.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p37
Presents statistical data related to bond market in the U.S. as of September 10, 2003. Data related to daily and weekly municipal bond index; Prices of the U.S. securities; Prices of 40 municipal bonds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31043, p36
Presents several charts depicting the performance of the bond market in the United States. List of market indicators; Prices of securities; Data on the general obligation yields of the municipal bonds market; Decline in the supply of bonds.