Results of competitive sales
- Results of competitive sales. Anderson, August; Cruz, Judy; Singh, Rita // Bond Buyer;01/06/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30552, p23
Presents the results of competitive municipal bond sales in the United States as of January 6, 1999. Includes general obligation school building bonds from Westonka Independent School District No. 227 in Minnesota; General obligation tax anticipation notes from the county of Scotland, North...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F342, p10
The article lists the results of various negotiated sales of bonds issued in the U.S. on October 28 and 29, 2014 including the 4,200,000-million dollars general obligation bonds from the Bellevue Union School District in California, the 5,355,000-million dollars parks and open space sales tax...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;10/20/2015, p28
The article lists the results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of October 20, 2015 which include Revenue Student Fee Improvement Bonds, Series 2015 of Arkansas Tech University Board of Trustees in Arkansas, General Obligation Debt Certificates (Limited Tax), Series 2015 of Germantown...
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;03/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30607, p16
Presents the results of negotiated sales of bonds in the United States. Includes general obligation general purpose bonds in Alaska; Tax allocation bonds in California; Multi-family housing insured mortgage revenue bonds in Colorado.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/12/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34059, p1
Statistics are presented related to the results of competitive bond sales from different states of the U.S. as of February 2014 including the General Obligation Limited School Bonds in Illinois, the General Obligation School Bonds in Louisiana, and the 2014 Refunding Bonds in Michigan.
- Juneau, Alaska, GOs Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31994, p2
Reports that Moody's Investor Service Inc. has raised the general obligation school bonds of the city and borough of Juneau, Alaska. Reflection for the rating revision to the place; Basis for the rating given; Usability for the proceeds of the 2004 bonds of the region.
- Decade of Debt: Chicago Area Issuers' Debt Load Increases. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;2/10/2015, p28
The article reports that a new analysis by the Civic Federation of Chicago in February 2015 has found that the debt of Chicago, Illinois has reached 60 percent from 2004 to 2013. Topics mentioned include the review's examination of the direct, tax-supported long-term debt of the city, the...
- Deer Creek Debt Cleared. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32323, p33
The article reports on voters' approval of $32 million in bonds for Deer Creek public schools, officially known as the Oklahoma County Independent School District No. 6 in Oklahoma. The bonds received 87 percent approval rating from the voters.
- School Bond Bonanza. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p31
The article reports that several school districts in the state of Washington are seeking voter authorization for a combined total of nearly $400 million in debt during local elections on March 14, 2006. Some of the districts that made the requests include Highline School District, Bellingham...