- As North Carolina's good times roll, yield and paper are scarce. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;05/19/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30644, p6
Discusses the performance of Evergreen North Carolina Municipal Bond Fund issued by Evergreen Asset Management Corp. Size and duration; Inception date; Investment strategy; Impact of strong economic fundamentals; High-grade issues; Difficulty in finding yieldy paper; Total return.
- Mutual Fund Scorecard. // Money Management Executive;11/24/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 46, p12
Presents some of the top 50 building complexes with long term funds as of September 2003. Evergreen; Pioneer; One Group; Vanguard.
- Two managers buying funds they ran for First Union face uncertain future. Quittner, Jeremy // American Banker;12/26/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 246, p7
Presents information on a fund company launched by two portfolio managers from Evergreen Asset Management Corporation, the mutual fund division of First Union Corporation. Problems likely to affect the success of the company; Comments by Samuel Lieber and Marc Halle, the two managers; Name of...
- Ruth W. Levine New York, NY. Forcey, Pamela // PSA Journal;Feb2005, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p45
Presents an obituary for Ruth W. Levine, a member of the Manhattan Miniature Camera Club of New York, who died in August 2004.
- Gourmet kitchen. // Australian House & Garden;Dec2000, Issue 1, p63
Features kitchen equipment and supplies recommended by designer Ruth Levine. Sake bottle and cups; Oven from Omega Smeg; Bar chair from Space Furniture.
- Double life. PEARSON, CHRIS // Belle;Oct2014, p78
The article features Ruth Levine, an artist and the principal at design company RLID, and focuses on her artistic side with her design of a range of bowls and totems in monochromatic patterns.
- Women manning top hospital positions. Pallarito, Karen // Crain's New York Business;8/26/96, Vol. 12 Issue 35, p30
Features women who are the top managed care contract negotiators at New York's prestigious health care institutions. Kathleen Galvin, vice president of managed care at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center; Ruth Levin, vice president for ambulatory and managed care at Beth Israel Medical Center.
- Top 25 financial advisers in Florida. // Bond Buyer;11/17/97 Supplement Florida, Vol. 322, p48A
Enumerates the top financial and investment advisers in Florida ranked based on principal amount of long-term bonds issued from January 1 through September 30, 1997. Includes Ponder & Co.; Public Financial Management Inc.; Rauscher Pierce Refnes Inc.
- Top Negotiated Senior Managers: All of 2001. // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p32
Presents information related to ranking of Investment advisers in the negotiated issues sector in the U.S. as of January 2, 2003. Amount of bond issues handled by Merrill Lynch &Co.; Number of bond issues dealt in by Goldman Sachs & Co.; Ranking of Lehman Brothers Inc. for the year 2001.