Merrill Lynch & Co
- Merrill Lynch Consolidates Its Closed-End Muni Funds. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/10/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31015, p7
Reports the consolidation of the municipal closed-end funds of Merrill Lynch and Co. into the MuniHoldings Insured Funds II in the United States. Effect of decreased demand for funds; Daily trading value of fund shares; Decrease of dividends of leverage funds.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/10/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31015, p31
Presents a chart on the rating changes for bonds in the United States as of November 10, 2000. Issuer bonds; Changes; Value.
- Pirelli closes â‚¬873m Italian vehicle. // EuroProperty;2004, p5
Pirelli Real Estate has closed its â‚¬873 million Italian Cloe office fund. The closed-end fund was placed with "sophisticated" Italian and international investors, defined as those who understand the risk associated with investment. General Electric Co. and Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. are...
- Accolades. // Business News New Jersey;11/15/95, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p52
Reports on the selection of Merrill Lynch Private Client Group as top honoree at the 1995 New Jersey Quality Day.
- Merrill Lynch works to win over Hopewell. P. // Business News New Jersey;01/18/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 3, pS10
Reports on the efforts of Merrill Lynch to build a 16 building office complex in New Jersey despite opposition from local people.
- Merrill makes push in Chicago for middle-market borrowers. Johnson, Julie // Crain's New York Business;10/12/98, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p22
Reports that Merrill Lynch and Co. is targetting middle-market leaders in Chicago, Illinois, the nation's second-largest business center. Business operations of Merrill Lynch; Efforts by the company to provide loans and lines of credit to local companies with revenues of $3 to $125 million.
- Conflicting views on motivations for estate planning. // Practical Accountant;Apr98, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p8
Presents a survey entitled `A Professional Look at Estate Planning in America,' which was conducted by Merrill Lynch. Who were polled in the survey; Results of the survey; Contact information.
- Merrill Lynch National Financial to change name. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;08/31/98, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p10
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.'s Merrill Lynch National Financial has been renamed Merrill Lynch Bank USA. Purpose of the name change.
- Merrill Lynch offers guide on how to read financial reports. // Westchester County Business Journal;05/05/97, Vol. 36 Issue 18, p22
Focuses on Merrill Lynch & Company Inc.'s released of `How To Read A Financial Report,' a guide designed to help investors better identify important information in a company's financial report. Features of the guide.