Charles Schwab & Co
- Charles Schwab creates another fund. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;03/23/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30356, p3
Reports that Charles Schwab & Co. has launched the Schwab Florida Municipal Money Fund.
- Charles Schwab & Co. Karchmer, Jennifer; McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;07/20/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30686, p7
Reports on Charles Schwab's municipal bond mutual fund business as of July 20, 1999.
- Why Schwab's `A' list of funds often generates `B' returns. Cullen, Lisa Reilly // Money;May98, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p39
Reports on the bond funds which appeared on Charles Schwab & Co.' Select List for 1995. Their status as of 1998; Reasons why many of the bonds that appeared on the list have failed to succeed; The way in which the company went about choosing which funds to put on the list; Comments.
- Fidelity, Schwab Move to Fill the Growing Underwriting Void. Wisniewski, Mary; Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;01/23/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31062, p7
Reports the plan of insurers Charles Schwab & Co. and Fidelity Capital Markets to increase participation in the municipal bond market in the United States. Information on the bidding plans of Schwab; Plans to build customer awareness; List of firms reducing participation in the municipal market.
- Schwab buys U.S. trust; deal may change muni flows. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;01/20/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30811, p24
Reports on Charles Schwab & Co.'s acquisition of U.S. Trust Corp. Impact of the deal on the flow of municipal funds in the United States; Pros and cons of the merger deal for bond markets; Surge in demand for private asset management due to the increase in affluent people the US.
- JPMorgan Reinstates Retail Deal With Schwab Brokers. Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;3/11/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34073, p1
The article reports that brokerage and banking companies JPMorgan and Charles Schwab have extended an agreement to provide Schwab's clients access to municipal bonds by JPMorgan and mentions that deal comprises of investment in primary and secondary municipal bond and corporate debt securities.
- Schwab Resolves Auction-Rate Securities Suit. Dolmetsch, Chris // Financial-planning.com;2/18/2015, p4
The article reports that Charles Schwab and the New York state government revolved a 2009 litigation over alleged fradulent promotion of auction-rate securities by the former. Topics discussed include auction-rate securities refer to municipal and corporate bonds with return rates that restart...
- JPMorgan Reinstates Retail Deal With Schwab Brokers. Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;3/10/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34072, p1
The article reports that the financial service firm J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and Charles Schwab & Co. Inc. has extended its agreement to access municipal bonds. It mentions that Schwab's retail clients have invested in primary and secondary municipal bond and corporate debt securities issued by...
- Schwab Says Bond Funds Fit Average Joe. Burke, Kevin // Money Management Executive;9/01/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 34, p10
Reports on the benefits for an average investor of investing in bond funds, according to U.S. discount brokerage Charles Schwab. Comparison of the merits of individual fixed-income securities and fixed-income mutual funds; Approach used by the company to attract customers; Advantages of owning...