Investment Company Institute
- Fund Assets Fell 5.5% in Sept. // American Banker;11/4/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 211, p17
Reports that according to the Investment Company Institute, the U.S. domestic mutual fund assets dropped by 5.5% in September 2002. Comparison of outflows of stock funds in september with those for August; Breakup of outflows into domestic and overseas investing stocks; Inflows attracted by...
- Subprime Woes, Flight to Quality Add to November Outflows. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/4/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32786, p27
The article reports on the outflows in the U.S. municipal bond funds for November 2007. According to the report from the Investment Co. Institute, tax-exempt bond fund outflows totaled $969 million, making for total net assets $378.3 billion or down 0.4% for the month. Joseph Baxter, senior...
- Educate customers better, execs are told. Holliday, Kalen // American Banker;5/20/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 97, p12
Reports on the warning sounded off by speakers at the 1994 annual Investment Company Institute conference to mutual fund company executives. Concern over consumers' lack of understanding of the risk of investing; Insufficiency of companies' effort to improve their marketing materials according...
- Why the Mutual Fund Gang Is in Love With Itself. Nocera, Joseph // Fortune;6/26/1995, Vol. 131 Issue 12, p26
Comments on the 1995 convention of the Investment Company Institute, the trade group for the mutual fund industry. The enthusiasm displayed at the convention because of the mutual fund industry's expected growth; Opinion that the baby boom generation will buy more mutual funds as they begin to...
- VON ALDO: ICI Mutual Fund Flow Data Show Investors Selling at Wrong Time. Geracioti, David A. // Registered Rep Exclusive Insight;5/3/2012, p4
The article offers information on the mutual fund asset flows dating back to 2007 compiled by the Investment Co. Institute.
- ICI takes up Levitt's suggestions on enhancing mutual fund oversight. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;06/28/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30671, p7
Reports that Investment Company Institute's plan to make mutual fund companies more accountable to their shareholders in the United States. Benefits that investment companies will get from the proposal.
- ICI results too good to be true: Funds gains for August overstated. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;09/30/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30241, p50
Reports on the analysis by the Investment Company Institute of the municipal bond mutual fund market in the United States for the third quarter of 1997. Inflow of investments for tax exempt funds; Value of the market's growth; Viability of tax-exempt funds inspite of an influx of trust conversions.
- Mutual funds kept up their march in 1997, growing to $4.5 trillion in assets. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;02/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30325, p6
Reports on the growth of mutual funds in the United States in 1997. Mutual fund assets; Bond and income funds; Profile of typical American investors who own mutual funds; Release of figures on mutual fund performance by Investment Company Institute chairman Don Powell.
- ICI Report. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;02/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30577, p8
Focuses on the asset gains of money market mutual funds in the United States as of February 3, 1999 according to Investment Company Institute.