Three from Goldman Sachs make move to Lehman's housing group
- Morgan, Other Houses Show Profits. // National Mortgage News;10/4/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the financial performance of investment bankers in the United States for the third fiscal quarter ended August 31, 2004. Net income of Morgan Stanley and Co. Inc.; Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.'s net income; Net income earned by Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- Broker raids. // Crain's New York Business;12/19/94, Vol. 10 Issue 51, p23
Reports that Wall Street firms such as Lehman Brothers Inc. and Goldman Sachs & Co. are vulnerable to raids by midwestern and regional banks.
- Profits Rise at Goldman But Decline for Lehman. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;9/25/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 184, p20
Reports on the disclosure of profits earnings by the Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Lehman Brothers for the quarter that ended on August 31 2002. Rise in the earnings of Goldman; Percentage drop in the profits of Lehman; Increase in the mergers and acquisition deals for Lehman; Drop in equity...
- Lehman Shines But Advisory Drop Hurts Goldman. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;6/20/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 118, p2
Reports on the financial performance of Lehman Brothers Inc. and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. for the second quarter of 2001. Effects of market volatility on the bottom line of investment banks; Revenues of the two companies.
- Goldman Sets Lehman Property Deal. // American Banker;11/3/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 170, p6
Brief information is given about Goldman Sachs Group Inc.'s $438 million payment to bankrupt Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. for Lehman Brothers' stake in 10 office buildings in Virginia.
- Lehman, Goldman Seen Cutting Jobs Soon . // American Banker;9/24/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 183, p19
Focuses on separate published reports in 'The Wall Street Journal,' and the 'New York Post,' that two New York-based investment banking firms, Lehman Brothers and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. are expected to report their third quarter earnings on September 24, 2002 and could also be forced to cut...
- Top advisers on all global cross-border transactions. // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/26/99, Vol. 65 Issue 30, p16
Presents a chart showing the top advisers on all global cross-border transactions or all announced deals for the period ended June 30, 1999. Includes Goldman, Sachs; Salomon Smith Barney; Lehman Brothers.
- Aerospace LBO Deal Benefits from $650M. Shaw, Joy C. // Bank Loan Report;08/07/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 32, p3
Reports on the credit facility launched by Goldman Sachs and Lehman Brothers to fund the leveraged buyout of the commercial aerostructures business of Northrop Grumman Corp. by Carlye Group LP. Structure of the deal; Details on the pricing; Impact of the deal on Carlye.
- Duo Downsizes Vought Aircraft Industries. Shaw, Joy C. // Bank Loan Report;08/28/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the credit facility arranged by Goldman Sachs & Co. and Lehman Brothers for Vought Aircraft Industries. Structure of the facility; Upfront fee offered to bank lenders; Purpose of the facility.