PARITY preferred as vendor in latest Wisconsin issues
- TMG archives to hit the net. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;12/02/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30531, p4
Announces the launching of the Internet-based archive site of Thomson Municipals Group. Design and content of the web site; Benefits to municipal bond holders.
- Wisconsin opts for parity system in latest muni deals. Cintron, Ivan // Securities Industry News;02/22/99, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p14
Reports that majority of underwriters have submitted their electronic bids through the Parity system offered by Thomson Municipal Group in Wisconsin's debt sales on February 9, 1999. Wisconsin's policy of allowing interested bidders for its bonds to use any of its three vendors; Chief advantage...
- Double the data: TM3, Bond Express ink a 2-year pact. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;07/01/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30426, p58
Focuses on a licensing agreement between Bond Express and the Thomson Municipal Group. Chance for TM3 subscribers to view municipal bond offerings; Replacement for the Internet-based news and data service covering the municipal marketplace in the United States.
- Thomson Muni news merges with bond buyer. // Bond Buyer;04/06/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30366, p4
Reports on the plan of the Thomson Municipal Group and the American Banker/Bond Buyer Incorporated to merge their editorial staffs. Services to be provided by the expanded group; Appointment of Kieran Beer as the editor-in-chief of The Bond Buyer and the Thomson Municipal Market Monitor (TM3);...
- Growing New York County doubles its debt load with new GO issue. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p1
Reports on Orange County, New York's plan to issue $60 million in bonds in August 1997. Concerns about population growth; Population figures from the 1970s to the 1990s; Graph comparing the results of bond issuance from 1991-1996.
- High-yield scarcity helps sale of a nonrated sewer refunding in Alabama. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p7
Reports on the growing popularity of high-yielding municipal bonds among investors. Bonds issue by Parish, Alabama in August 1997; Sale of New Orleans general obligation bonds; Prices.
- The Bond Buyer new-issue calendar. // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p8
Presents a listing of municipal bond and note offerings announced in August 1997. Competitive bond offerings; Competitive note offerings; Negotiated bonds; Issuer; Description; Amount; Financial adviser; Maturing.
- Sealed bids invited. Parkes, Tim // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p12
Presents a listing of municipal bond offerings announced in August 1997. Bond offerings in Arkansas; Connecticut; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Texas.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p15
Reports on the results of negotiated municipal bond sales completed in July-August 1997. California Economic Development Financing Authority; Macon-Bibb County Urban Development Authority; Cohasset, Minnesota; Taxable issues.