'Toilet-to-tap' plan may be excluded from San Diego's sewer bond issue
- San Diego sewer bonds may face soft market. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30589, p2
Reports on the performance of the San Diego Public Facilities Financing Authority sewer revenue bonds. Municipal market analysts' claim that the sewer bonds may perform favorably depending on market conditions; Plan by senior underwriter Bear, Stearns to price the bonds for institutional...
- San Diego Agency Selling $286 Million of Subordinated Water Debt. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/8/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31487, p4
Focuses on the offering of subordinated water revenue bonds by the San Diego Public Facilities Financing Authority in California. Use of the proceeds to refund water revenue bonds; Role of Morgan Stanley and Co. and Orrick, Herrington and Sutcliffe; Credit rating of the subordinated water...
- City issues $68.4m in lease bonds for stadium expansion... // San Diego Business Journal;12/23/96, Vol. 17 Issue 52, p19
Reports that the San Diego Public Facilities Financing Authority issued $68.4 million in taxable lease revenue bonds to San Diego Jack Murphy Stadium on December 12, 1996. What funds will be used for; Increase in estimated amount for expansion; Comments from Les Girard, assistant city attorney.
- Grand jury urges change in city agency. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;02/23/98, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p5
Details the recommendation of the San Diego County's grand jury regarding the San Diego City's expansion of its Public Facilities and Finance Authority (PFFA). People that should be included and should resign from the agency; Reason why City Attorney Casey Gwinn resigned in PFFA; Reaction of...
- Growing New York County doubles its debt load with new GO issue. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p1
Reports on Orange County, New York's plan to issue $60 million in bonds in August 1997. Concerns about population growth; Population figures from the 1970s to the 1990s; Graph comparing the results of bond issuance from 1991-1996.
- High-yield scarcity helps sale of a nonrated sewer refunding in Alabama. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p7
Reports on the growing popularity of high-yielding municipal bonds among investors. Bonds issue by Parish, Alabama in August 1997; Sale of New Orleans general obligation bonds; Prices.
- The Bond Buyer new-issue calendar. // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p8
Presents a listing of municipal bond and note offerings announced in August 1997. Competitive bond offerings; Competitive note offerings; Negotiated bonds; Issuer; Description; Amount; Financial adviser; Maturing.
- Sealed bids invited. Parkes, Tim // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p12
Presents a listing of municipal bond offerings announced in August 1997. Bond offerings in Arkansas; Connecticut; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Texas.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p15
Reports on the results of negotiated municipal bond sales completed in July-August 1997. California Economic Development Financing Authority; Macon-Bibb County Urban Development Authority; Cohasset, Minnesota; Taxable issues.