PRODUCT DIRECTORY Equipment Rental and Stock Footage, Music, and Effects Libraries
- Mastering video, part 7. Byrne, Seamus // APC (Bauer Media Group);Oct2006, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p108
The article reports on how to make a fine-tuned piece of cinema from raw footage. It is important to remember that multiple visual effects on a clip or audio effects should be applied from top to bottom. Also, in case of many films, color is used to give a visceral sense of emotion to a scene....
- Sound Track Application Detector. Silliman, Terry S.; Uhlig, Ronald E. // BKSTS Journal;Jun1985, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p358
The article evaluates the Sound Track Application Detector, a device capable of detecting faults in the sound track redeveloper application process.
- Clip job puts auds into the action. Graser, Marc // Variety;1/19/2009, Vol. 413 Issue 9, p3
The article evaluates the Yoostar Entertainment Group Inc. greenscreen home filmmaking system.
- who LOVES vegas STAYS with vegas. Ozer, Jan // EventDV;Jul2008, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p56
The author reflects on a blog post he has written about the Sony Vegas digital video editing software. He cites the three factors that contribute to his selection of video editors. He states that because Premiere Pro from Adobe was the first to meet all his needs, it became his first love, the...
- Editcam HD. // Video Systems;Mar2006, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p40
The article evaluates the DNxHD-enabled Editcam HD camcorder from Ikegami Electronics, and offers information about its features, including codec that allows capture, storage, and playback of full-raster HD, and CMOS sensors that consume less power and record multiple formats.
- Bits and Pieces. // Image Technology;Mar2000, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p4
The article cites news relevant to the film industry. Ian McGowan, General Manager at Filmlab Systems International and former Director of Operations at Todd-AO UK, has moved back to Kodak PMI as Training Manager for the United Kingdom, Ireland and South Africa. Digital Origin has launched its...
- Film Credits. Borja, Rhea R. // Education Week;4/19/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p29
The article reports on an increase in courses in filmmaking in the schools of the United States. St. Stephen's Episcopal School for grades 6-12 is part of what experts see as a trend toward more courses in filmmaking in public and private schools around the country. Accessible and affordable...
- EXPAND 3D INTRODUCE NEW PASSIVE SOLUTIONS. // Cinema Technology;Dec2012, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p12
The article evaluates several products from the company XPAND 3D including XPAND Polarizer 3D system, a cinema projector XPAND 3D Color Spacer, and XPAND Infinity glasses.
- Denz Offers Camera Plate. // American Cinematographer;Dec2011, Vol. 92 Issue 12, p103
The article evaluates the BP-MuIti Camera Plate from the camera accessories manufacturer Denz.