- Broncos finance stadium via ABS. MG; KD // Asset Securitization Report;2/18/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p1
Reports that the Denver Broncos have closed a $180 million asset securitization structured by Fleet Securities, backed by rights and contracts associated with the team's stadium, INVESCO Field at Mile High. Ownership of the stadium in part by several counties; Sponsorship fees; Reason for the...
- Research on the Asset-Backed Securitization Financing of Large Stadium. Hongquan Li; Houzhong Jin; Dan Wang // International Business Research;Apr2011, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p90
Along with the maturity and standardization of market, the asset-backed securitization financing is penetrating into the construction and operation of stadium, especially for the large stadium. In this paper, authors analyze the procedures of asset-backed securitization financing for stadium and...
- Firm to Start Slew of Euro Soccer Deals. N. C. // Asset Securitization Report;1/21/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p23
The article reports on the plan by Stadium Capital Financing Group LLC, a sports financing house in Chicago, Illinois, to provide financing alternatives that could help European soccer clubs manage their securitization programs. It was stated that the company will employ Equity Seat Right (ESR),...
- Securitisation takes off. // Finance Week;7/14/2003, p68
Focuses on the securitization market in South Africa. Introduction of securitization regulations; Definition and features of securitization; Reasons for companies to securitize assets.
- Skin in the Game Won't Work If It Goes Too Far. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;4/12/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p5
The article discusses the harm to asset-backed financing by changes to accounting policies in the U.S.
- Deal Gets Over Reg Hurdle, But Full Market Has Yet to Clear It. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;4/26/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p5
The article focuses on the efficiency of the originated private-label/jumbo securitization in the U.S.
- Securitisation: A viable finance alternative? De Giorgio, Emmanuelle Moors // African Business;Jan1998, Issue 228, p36
Focuses on securitization as a form of raising finance. Significance of securitizing future cash flow; Basic structure of international future flow securitization; Elements considered where rating of securitized transactions are based.
- Turning debts into cash. // Asian Business Review;Dec96, p68
Focuses on the growth of debt securitization in Asia. Expected growth of debt origination; Major sources of growth in debt origination; Completion of the first Asian securitization outside of Japan and Hong Kong; Collaboration between traditional securitization markets and markets of other high...
- Asset securitization for middle-market companies. Lindquist, Teri A. // Business Credit;Feb97, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p6
Focuses on asset securitization, a financing method which enables companies to obtain a lower cost of funds through the capital markets. Method of financing a pool of financial assets by selling those assets to a special purpose vehicle (SPV); Three main benefits which are derived from asset...