Taxable Pension GOs
- Developments in trusteed pension funds. De Leon, Jacobo // Bank of Canada Review;Winter95/96, p23
Focuses on trusteed pension funds in Canada. Retirement income system in Canada; Growth of trusteed pension funds; Regulatory developments; Investment strategy and asset mix; Pension funds, the economy and capital markets.
- Pension Funding Ratios Rise. Glazier, Kyle // Bondbuyer.com;6/23/2015, p22
The article reports on the study from Boston College's Center for Retirement Research (CRR) in Massachusetts which reveals the increase in the traditional funded ratios of state and local pension plans.
- PensionsvermÃ¶gen 2012 gestÃ¤rkt. // Die Bank;jun2013, Issue 6, p42
The article discusses the development of capital reserves of pension funds of German corporations listed on the DAX stock market index.
- SUPER BATTLE AHEAD. BAILEY, MICHAEL // BRW;11/28/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 45, p77
The article discusses the political battle between the self-managed superannuation fund sector and the government in Australia and the regulations toward SMSF implemented by the Australian Tax Office and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
- ASFA calls for removal of $450 SG threshold. Kennedy, Chris // Super Review;Dec2010/Jan2011, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p6
The article reports that the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA) has urged the Australian government to remove the 450 dollars threshold on earnings for superannuation guarantee (SG) contributions.
- Los Angeles Water and Power Plan Considers Prologis Fund. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;2/13/2014, p4
The article reports on the plan of the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power Employees' Retirement Plan to invest 25 million dollars in the Prologis Targeted U.S. Logistics Fund, an open-end core real estate fund that focuses on investments in industrial and warehouse properties.
- R.I. Treasurer to Increase Pension Transparency. Moore, Rebecca // Plan Sponsor News;2015, p54
The article reports on the proposed increase on the pension fund transparency in Rhode Island in 2015.
- Factors in funding a pension plan. // Business Insurance;5/16/94, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p35
Discusses pension plan funding. Effects of several factors on a company's eventual cost of providing pension benefits and on its profitability and financial strength; Lower than expected turnover; Higher investment earnings on funds in the pension plan; Higher employee salaries; Higher average...
- Budget will prompt new pension products. Egan, Liam // Money Management;6/1/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p3
The article reports that the implementation of the Federal Budget superannuation initiatives in Australia will cause intense rivalry between fund managers to develop pension products that attract and retain clients who are more than 60 years old. John Trowbridge, chair of the Superannuation Tax...