N.J. EDA's $700 Million Deal Leads $4.59 Billion Calendar
- New Jersey EDA Slated to Sell $2.2B. Coen, Andrew // Bondbuyer.com;8/21/2015, p1
The New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) is selling $2.2 billion in bonds next week marking the largest deal in the municipal market so far in 2015.
- Cargo, School Deals OK'd. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;5/15/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32381, p45
The article reports on the approval of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (EDA) of a small new-money bond issue and two larger refunding deals. The EDA signed off on two refunding which amounts to nearly 100 million dollars for applicant GMT Realty LLC. The agency had also approved a...
- Market Post: New Deals Steal Attention in Softer Market. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;11/6/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34008, p1
The article reports that a New York trader has stated that new bond deals have been set to price in the U.S. primary bond market but municipal bonds traded weaker as of November 2013. It informs that Bank of America Corp. has been expected to price for institutions 806.8 million U.S. dollars of...
- Munis Unchanged to Slightly Weaker. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/26/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33305, p2
The article reports on the slightly weaker condition of the municipal bonds market in the U.S. as of April 23, 2010 as the New Jersey Economic Development Authority was valued at 140 million dollars of taxable debt consisting mainly of Build America Bonds.
- New Jersey Development Agency Approves Up to $585M of Bonds. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/11/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32668, p7
The article reports that New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) has approved to sell up to $585 million of supplemental motor vehicle surcharge revenue bonds to help finance special needs housing developments and generate refunding savings. The debt will be an obligation of the state...
- Taxable funds are--surprise!--the place to be for real gains. Stark, Ellen // Money;Nov94, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p42
Compares the average yields of tax-exempt and taxable money market funds in 1994. Yields of municipal and corporate bonds.
- W.H. Mell Associates sets sights on conquering the retail market. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;12/09/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30784, p1
Reports on the plan of W.H. Mell Associates Inc. to expand its municipal securities business in the United States. Shift into the retail market; Deals sold through the New Jersey Economic Development Authority.
- N.J. EDA Approves Up to $750M Of Debt for School Construction. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/14/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32217, p4
Reports on the approval of the sale of 750 million dollar of school facilities construction bonds by the New Jersey Economic Development Authority at its annual meeting. Establishment of interest rates on a daily basis; Allocation of funds for school construction projects; Bond ratings.
- Muni Prices Weaken; N.J., Calif., Braves Stadium Deals Sell. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron; Sigo, Shelly; Albano, Christine // Bondbuyer.com;8/25/2015, p29
The article reports that weaken prices of top rated municipal bonds in the shown on August 25, 2015 as yields on some maturities increased by as much as five basis points. The 2.2 billion dollar bonds of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's priced by the Bank of America Merill Lynch...