Vanderbilt University Selling $390M of Debt
- Massachusetts' Holy Cross College Sets $65M Refunding. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32218, p4
The article reports that the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts, will refund 65 million dollar of general obligation bonds. The Development Finance Agency has given its final approval to the deal, which will refund a 1996 bond issuance from the now-defunct Massachusetts...
- S.C. Lawmakers May Increase USC, Clemson's Bond Caps. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/8/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32582, p3
The article reports on the passage of a legislation that would increase the debt limit of South Carolina's two largest universities at the State General Assembly. It highlights that the legislation, which affected the University of South Carolina and Clemson University, specifically addresses...
- Texas Expects Lower Issuance for Second Straight Year. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/13/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34627, p1
For the second year in a row, Texas expects lower bond volume from state agencies, universities and conduits, but outstanding debt continues to grow.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32475, p19
The article reports on the results of negotiated sales of bonds in September 2006 in the U.S. Rogers, Arkansas has issued water revenue bonds worth $15,525,000, purchased through negotiation by Morgan Keegan & Co. Iowa Higher Education Loan Authority has sold $27-million private college facility...
- Brandeis Sells $25M Through New Conduit. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;12/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31772, p4
Reports on Brandeis University's $25 million bond issue in Massachusetts. Structure of the deal; Demand for Kansas bonds; Use of proceeds from the issues.
- Pennsylvania, N.J. Universities Have Big Plans on Campus. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;9/15/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31719, p32
Reports on the plans of various universities and colleges in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, to sale bonds for financing capital projects designed to accommodate increasing number of students and their increasingly sophisticated preferences for amenities. Plans of Pennsylvania Higher Educational...
- N.C. Selling $380M For Higher Ed, Water. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p3
Reports the sale of the public improvement general obligation bonds in North Carolina. Improvement and upgrade of classroom facilities; Schedule of sale; Expectation on the sale's success; Affirmation of bond ratings; Breakdown on the expenditures of the proceedings.
- Chicago's DePaul University Restructuring Some Lease Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p3
Reports on the plan of DePaul University to sell its refunding bonds in a deal that will allow the school to take possession of several educational facilities in Chicago, Illinois. Approval of the Illinois Finance Authority on the deal; Total value of the bonds; Terms of the deal.
- Emory U. to Issue More Debt to Fund Campus Improvements. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;07/25/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30939, p3
Discusses the decision of Emory University to continue funding a $500 million capital plan to improve its campus and the two hospitals it owns in the Atlanta, Georgia area. Plan to issue variable and fixed-rate debt by August 2000; Rate of the fixed-rate bonds; Annual operating revenues;...