California's Piedmont Schools to Refund $18.6M
- Austin School District Readies $76 Million to Refund CP. WATTS, JIM // Bond Buyer;8/5/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33362, p4
The article reports that the Austin Independent School District, Texas, is refunding its outstanding commercial paper notes with proceeds from recently negotiated dollars 75.8 million bond sale.
- Sell-Off Prompts Pittsburgh School District to Delay $69M Refunding. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;10/6/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31734, p34
Reports that the Pittsburgh School District is pulling its general obligation bond refunding secondary to the national unemployment figures in the U.S. Schedule of the postponed negotiated deal; Maturity of the deal; Underwriter of the deal.
- Time to Cast a Wider Net. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31182, p1
Reports on the shift of Texas School District from high property tax levels to non-tax-base sources for its bonds refunding in Dallas, Texas. Factors affecting selling strategy of the school; Proceeds of the bonds sale; Impact of the recapture system to wealthy districts.
- Texas School District to Sell $111M Refunding Issue Today. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/15/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31078, p38
Reports the sale of refunding bond issues by school districts in Texas. Rates of bonds; Generation of property tax revenues from the Carrollton-Farmer's Branch Independent School District; Assistance offered for school constructions.
- Kansas School District, Looking to Time Market, Splits Refunding. Walker, Patrick M. // Bond Buyer;03/01/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31087, p41
Reports the split refunding of the bond in the Johnson County, Kansas, Unified School District. Creation of savings for the district; Prevention of total refund due to a low interest rate; Negotiation with U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray.
- Municipals End Firm in Light Trading; Arkansas School District Sells Bonds. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;12/31/2002, Vol. 343 Issue 31543, p2
Focuses on the sale of refunding bonds in the new-issue market by School District No. 21 of Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Reasons for decline in Chicago purchasing managers index; Yield range for reoffering of serial bonds; Fixed-income securities reflecting awareness of the implications for...
- Cook County, Ill., Readies $215M Refunding. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/12/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31591, p28
Reports on the preparation of Cook County, Illinois to refund its outstanding general obligation debts. Possibility of decline in municipal market prices following the possible war of U.S. with Iraq; Members of the underwriting team which is involved in refunding the debts; Ratings of the...
- N.Y.C. Sets $1.13B Advance Refunding. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;10/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31502, p3
Reports on the advance refunding of the general obligation debt in New York City. Increase in bond yields; Estimation of value savings from the refunding; Rate of tax-exempt bonds.
- Washington Adds to Refunding, Pushing Size to $839M. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/28/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33357, p24
The article reports on the addition refunding component of general obligation bond sale, pushing 839 million dollar debt in Washington in 2010.