- Arriba, Arriba, Arriba. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;11/25/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 48, p20
Reports on the growth of Spanish-language television as the fastest advertising medium as of November 25, 2002. Financial gains for spot television and seven major broadcast networks; Loss suffered by the Internet as advertising media. INSET: MORE UPS THAN DOWNS.
- Mullen's Latest Nextel Work Is a Parting Gift. // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/30/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 26, p22
It has something to do with hubs, routers and signal efficiency. That and some kind of incredibly complicated software enhancement, so you begin to see why this campaign from Mullen is so delightful, it never actually gets into the arcane explanation of the breakthrough technology. The first...
- Spot TV rebounds. Mandese, J. // Advertising Age;3/30/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 13, p57
Reveals February spot television ad sales rose an overall 10.1 percent, the first double-digit gain since July 1990, with national spot sales up 6.4 percent while local spot increased 13.0 percent. The last time local spot sales increased by double digits was September 1988. Prior year's...
- ADDING PERSPECTIVE TO THE CRITICISM. // Multichannel News;11/8/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p28
Presents information on the forecasts on the performance of cable systems in 2004. Increases in media spending; Prediction of growth in spot television; Reliance of cable on a diary-measurement system.
- Gaining cultural immortality from advertising. Aitchison, Jim // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;12/3/2004, p26
The article informs that great advertising art goes beyond the borders of the print ad, beyond the 30-second screening time of a commercial. Great advertising art becomes a" meme" and self-replicates itself in the larger culture and consciousness. Starting back in the early '70s, director John...
- Play List. Iezzi, Teressa; Dougherty, Sheila // Advertising Age;9/26/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 39, p20
This section presents a list of the songs behind several spot television in the U.S.
- GLOBAL NEWS. // Advertising Age;4/12/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 15, p41
Presents news briefs related to advertising as of April 1993. End of the British advertising spending recession; Increase in the audience share of satellite and cable television; Television campaign of Nestle for its Valvert mineral water.
- Broadband Advertising Takes Flight. Mandese, Joe // Broadcasting & Cable;2/7/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 6, p18
Forecasts the growth of broadband commercials. Revenue of broadband advertising in 2004; Implication of broadband advertising for TV spots; Similarities between broadband video advertising and TV spots; Factors that hinder advertisers to embrace broadband advertising.
- At The Top Of Their Game. Rivard, Nicole // SHOOT;4/13/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p19
The article discusses reasons for considering Mexico and Costa Rica as reliable options for spot television-makers. Reliability is not the only reason production companies, clients and agencies choose to shoot away from home in places like Mexico and Costa Rica. Cost, efficiency and location are...