- Arriba, Arriba, Arriba. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;11/25/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 48, p20
Reports on the growth of Spanish-language television as the fastest advertising medium as of November 25, 2002. Financial gains for spot television and seven major broadcast networks; Loss suffered by the Internet as advertising media. INSET: MORE UPS THAN DOWNS.
- Mullen's Latest Nextel Work Is a Parting Gift. // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/30/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 26, p22
It has something to do with hubs, routers and signal efficiency. That and some kind of incredibly complicated software enhancement, so you begin to see why this campaign from Mullen is so delightful, it never actually gets into the arcane explanation of the breakthrough technology. The first...
- Spot TV rebounds. Mandese, J. // Advertising Age;3/30/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 13, p57
Reveals February spot television ad sales rose an overall 10.1 percent, the first double-digit gain since July 1990, with national spot sales up 6.4 percent while local spot increased 13.0 percent. The last time local spot sales increased by double digits was September 1988. Prior year's...
- ADDING PERSPECTIVE TO THE CRITICISM. // Multichannel News;11/8/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p28
Presents information on the forecasts on the performance of cable systems in 2004. Increases in media spending; Prediction of growth in spot television; Reliance of cable on a diary-measurement system.
- TOP 10 SPOT TRACKS. // SHOOT;1/23/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p16
The article presents information on ranking of top ten spot tracks by the journal Shoot. The spot titled "Rewire" for the company Volkswagen Phaeton was audio posted at Sound Track Studios in Boston. The spot was shooted by the agency Arnold Worldwide in Boston. Music for the spot titled "Cat in...
- At The Top Of Their Game. Rivard, Nicole // SHOOT;4/13/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p19
The article discusses reasons for considering Mexico and Costa Rica as reliable options for spot television-makers. Reliability is not the only reason production companies, clients and agencies choose to shoot away from home in places like Mexico and Costa Rica. Cost, efficiency and location are...
- Short Takes. // SHOOT;6/18/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p6
The article offers news briefs related to television advertising which include the launch of an innovation incubator program called PepsiCo10 by Pepsico Inc., the inclusion of senior editor Greg Kiernan in the editorial team of Blue Room NYC, and the launch of a global film and television (TV )...
- "Telemarketer". Takaki, Millie // SHOOT;8/15/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 29, p13
The article presents information on a 30 second spot for Denver Zoo in Denver, Colorado. This advertisement emphasizes that nothing can interrupt family time that people spend at the zoo. Titled 'Telemarketer,' this spot has been directed by Marcus McCollum of Fusion, Santa Monica, for McClain...
- Market trends: Spot television. // MediaWeek;11/7/94, Vol. 4 Issue 43, p20
Presents market trends in spot television advertising in the United States. Brand spending; Daypart spending; Spending activity of spot television advertisers.