Winter Springs Ahead
- Williamson Co. MUD 11, Texas, Upgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;5/11/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term and underlying ratings on Williamson County Municipal Utility District No. 11, Texas' general obligation debt one notch, to A-minus from BBB-plus.
- Gaylord, Mich., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;5/11/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term and underlying ratings on Gaylord, Mich.'s existing general obligation debt to A-plus from A-minus with a stable outlook.
- Brent Utilities Board, Ala., Downgraded to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/10/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34072, p1
The article reports that rating of the Brent Utilities Board, Alaska water and sewer revenue debt has been declined to A from A-plus by the financial rating agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services.
- North Texas Municipal Water District Raised to BBB-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34007, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has stated that the long-term rating for the North Texas Municipal Water District's (Sabine Creek) regional wastewater system revenue bonds and wastewater interceptor system revenue debt has been increased to BBB-plus from BBB. It also...
- MISSISSIPPI: Natchez Water Nets A Lift. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/13/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32835, p9
The article reports on the move by Standard & Poor's Corp. to raise its underlying rating on Natchez's water and sewer system revenue debt to A from A-minus due to the city's consistently strong liquidity and debt service coverage in Mississippi. It states that the upgrade affects $6.9 million...
- Holly Village, Mich., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2015, p1
The article reports that the U.S. financial services industry Standard and Poor's Ratings Services Inc. has upgraded its long-term rating on outstanding general obligation debt of the Holly Village, Michigan to A-plus from A. Standard and Poor's credit analyst Anna Uboytseva states that the...
- MINNESOTA. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32334, p39
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has changed its outlook to positive from stable on Northfield City Hospital's low investment-grade rating of BBB-minus for $22.4 million of debt issued in 2001 in Northfield, Minnesota. The revision was based on the hospital's performance during...
- MARYLAND: GOs Hiked by S&P. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;9/22/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32966, p9
The article reports on a rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the general obligation debt outstanding of Frederick, Maryland. The agency upgraded the rating of $134.21 million of general obligation debt of the city to AA from AA-minus. According to Standard & Poor's, the city's overall...
- VIRGINIA: Norfolk Housing Debt Raised. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/22/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32573, p9
The article reports on the upgraded rating of AA from AA-minus that was given by rating agency, Standard & Poor's Corp. over the $4.7 million of revenue refunding bonds that was sold in 1997 by Norfolk Redevelopment and Housing Authority in Virginia. The increased rating manifests the...