Results of Competitive Sales
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p14
The article presents the results of negotiated sales of bonds and notes for Alabama, Arizona, California, Idaho, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. Also given is, the information about taxable issues for Maine.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p11
The article presents a chart of competitive note offerings for January 13-14, 2005; January 18-20, 2005; January 24-25, 2005 and January 27, 2005.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p12
The article presents a chart of negotiated note offerings for January 13, 2005.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/14/2015, p5
A chart is presented that shows the trend in competitive bond sales in several U.S. states including New York, Massachusetts and New Jersey as of January 14, 2015.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/3/2014, p7
A table is presented that shows details of negotiated bond sales from by issuers in several U.S. states made from the week of December 1, 2014 to the week of December 8, 2014 including South Lake Tahoe in California, Dunedin in Florida, and Long Island Power Authority in New York.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;8/25/2015, p4
A table showing the sale of negotiation bond in several states in the U.S. is presented which includes Arizona, California and Delaware.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34402, p1
A table showing amount of bond from in several states of the U.S. is presented including Michigan, Iowa and Nebraska.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34459, p1
The article presents a table showing competitive bond sales in different states of the U.S. including Arkansas, Connecticut and Illinois.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34459, p1
The article presents a table showing negotiated bond sales in several U.S. states including California, Connecticut and Florida.