- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p11
The article presents a chart of competitive note offerings for January 13-14, 2005; January 18-20, 2005; January 24-25, 2005 and January 27, 2005.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p22
The article presents the results of competitive sales of bonds and notes for California, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, South Carolina, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p14
The article presents the results of negotiated sales of bonds and notes for Alabama, Arizona, California, Idaho, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. Also given is, the information about taxable issues for Maine.
- VINTAGE FLOATING-RATE CMBS TRANSACTIONS PERFORMING BELOW EXPECTATIONS. // Mortgage Banking;Nov2004, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p107
Reports that several 2003 vintage floating-rate transactions are performing below expectations in the U.S. Identification of six transactions containing eleven underperforming loans; Assessment of the circumstances that could have contributed to erosion in performance; Use of a tool that tracks...
- SABB sets landmark bond. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/14/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 15, p26
The article reports on the floating rate note launched by Saudi Arabia British Bank (SABB) in April 2006, which is the first euro-denominated paper to be issued by a GCC financial institution. The five-year paper was priced at 30 basis points over Euribor. Subscription came about 66 per cent...
- Kansas City's St. Luke's Health Readies $100 Million in Floating-Rate Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/30/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32268, p4
The article reports that Missouri-based St. Luke's Health System will sell 100 million dollars of new-money, floating-rate bonds to finance expansion and renovation projects that will upgrade facilities at its main campus. The Missouri Health and Educational Facilities Authority is serving as...
- floating rate. // Bloomsbury Business Library - Business & Management Dictionary;2007, p3163
A definition of the term "floating rate" is presented. It refers to an interest rate that is not fixed and which changes according to fluctuations in the market.
- Worldwide MTN Volume Climbs in Third Quarter. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/02/98, Vol. 64 Issue 44, p14
Reports on the worldwide medium-term note (MTN) volume for the third quarter of 1998. Worldwide public MTN programs between January 1, 1998 to September 30, 1998; Worldwide public MTN programs between July 1, 1998 and September 30, 1998; Public MTN programs in the United States for the quarter;...
- AAA FRN vs IML as of 8/22/2005. // Asset Securitization Report;8/22/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 33, p7
Presents a graph depicting the trend in the performance of accumulated adjustment accounts and floating rate note of the various terms of securities in the U.S. as of August 22, 2005.