Attorney Seeking Approval for Heritage Healthcare Settlement
- Parties Ink Heritage Debt Settlement. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/11/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31881, p1
Reports on U.S. District Judge Dickran Tevrizian's preliminary approval of a settlement offered to investors who hold Heritage Healthcare's debt. Accounting firm, Sobelman Cohen & Sullivan LLP's settlement in the litigation; Comments of Brian Barry, lead attorney for the bondholders in the case,...
- U.S. Judge Says Only Heartland May Recoup Some Heritage Losses. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31921, p1
Reports on the decision of U.S. District Judge Dickran Tevrizian to give Heartland Holdings Inc. the legal right to seek compensation in the now defunct Heritage Healthcare from U.S. Trust Corp. Investment of Heartland in a portion of the bonds sold by Heritage to finance the acquisition and...
- Appeals Could Delay Settlement on Heritage Healthcare Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32117, p4
Reports on the delay of settlement funds on Heritage Healthcare Bonds due to appeals filed by two former Miller & Schroeder brokers in the U.S. Stipulation under the settlement agreement; Facts about the case; Opinion of the court.
- Mich. Firm Missed 2001 Payment. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p31
Reports on the notice of default filed by the trustee of the bonds sold in 1997 through the Redford Township Economic Development Corp. on behalf of Z-Technologies Corp. in Michigan. Schedule of payments to the bond reserve fund; Issuance of the limited-obligation, first-mortgage revenue bonds;...
- Good news in HY: defaults may ease. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;02/21/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p6
Forecasts the remission of bond defaults in the United States. Impact of default fears on the market; Contribution of the collapse of the Iridium LLC to bond default rates; Performance of seasonal issues; Causes of the stabilization of the market.
- Forthcoming Articles. // Review of Financial Studies;Dec2011, Vol. 24 Issue 12, pNP
A list is presented of articles scheduled for future publication including "Are Corporate Default Probabilities Consistent with the Static Trade-off Theory?" by Armen Hovakimian, Ayla Kayhan, and Sheridan Titman, "Do Country-level Investor Protections Impact Security-level Contract Design?...
- Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;06/08/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30657, p11
Reports on a defaulted debt issued through the Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development. Vote of bondholders.
- For defaulted Texas bonds, the risk has become the story. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;09/28/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30735, p26
Reports on defaulted Texas multifamily housing bonds in 1999. Story of the Pampa Housing Finance; Uses of the proceeds from bond sales.
- N.Y. Officials: State Had No Moral Obligation to Back Defaulted Bonds. Raffaele, Louis; Hecht, Franklin // Bond Buyer;10/1/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31234, p44
Comments on the article 'N.Y. Health Agency Under the Gun for Technical Default' published in the September 17, 2001 issue of 'The Bond Buyer' in New York. Issuance of lease revenue bonds; Legal and contractual obligations of the state during the term of the lease; Option of the Department of...