- Best Sweet Cereal. Stieg, Bill; Jones, Lisa; Calechman, Steve; Campbell, Adam; Csatari, Jeff; Davis, Shannon; Good, Brian; Hillkirk, Scott; Joachim, David; Korneluk, Kristi; Olmstead, Larry; O'Neill, Hugh; Ongaro, Laura; Spiker, Ted; Veilleux, Zachary; Wetzel, Kara; Wuorio, Jeff; Yarm, Mark; Zimmerman, Mike // Men's Health;Oct2002, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p66
Comments on the Honey Nut Clusters sweetened cereal from General Mills. Nutrition information on the cereal.
- Good Food News. // Pediatrics for Parents;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 25 Issue 11/12, p1
The article announces the move of General Mills Inc. to lower the sugar content of its 10 cereal products to less than 11 grams in the U.S.
- Lucky chems. // Environmental Action;Fall94, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p7
Reports that General Mills has confirmed that for more than a year, some of the company's breakfast cereals, such as Cheerios and Lucky Charms, contained traces of an unauthorized pesticide and were sold in the United States. Contractor Fumicon Inc.'s substitution of the cheaper pesticide...
- BETTER FAMILY BREAKFASTS, BUT... // Good Housekeeping;Feb2012, Vol. 254 Issue 2, p46
The article offers brief information on the Lucky Charms and Trix cereals from General Mills Inc.
- Gluten Free Chex Apple Cinnamon. Juttelstad, Ann // Food Processing (00156523);Nov2012, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p25
The article presents information on the Gluten Free Chex Apple Cinnamon cereal from General Mills Inc.
- Nature Valley calls pitch. Kimberley, Sara // Campaign (UK);8/3/2012, Issue 31, p1
The article discusses the pan-European review for Natural Valley cereal bar brand of General Mills Inc. which includes 12 million pound in Great Britain business.
- the 'Cure' for the common HAM. HANACEK, ANDY // National Provisioner;Nov2012, Vol. 226 Issue 11, p24
The article informs that Hormel Foods has renovated its premium Cure 81 ham brand, launched in 1963, just before celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2013. According to Joe Peine, superintendent of Cured & Smoked Meats/Value Added Fresh Pork, operations team was not ready for renovation, but it...
- HORMEL FAST 'N EASY HAMBURGERS. // Restaurant Business;8/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p64
Fast 'n Easy Hamburgers from Hormel Foods Corp., are fully-cooked and available in a wide variety of sizes.
- Teaming up for national pride. Dornblaser, Lynn // Prepared Foods;Jul96, Vol. 165 Issue 8, p43
Features General Mills' Team USA Cheerios cereal. Tie up of the product's packaging with the Summer Olympics; General Mills' donation to Team USA for the first million boxes sold of its cereal product.