Dealing Up New Deli
- LSR/SPECIALTY. COOMES, STEVE // Nation's Restaurant News;7/22/2013, Vol. 47 Issue 14, p52
The article focuses on the LSR/Specialty segment of the U.S. food service industry which has recorded an increased sale of 8.9 percent in 2012. It states that the chain consists of various types of services including barbecue, Italian food and sandwiches. It mentions that these segments provides...
- Restaurants. // New York;8/11/2008, p82
The article reviews several restaurants in the New York City area, including Macondo, Greenwich Grill, and Bar Q.
- TEXAS MONTHLY BBQ FESTIVAL. // Texas Monthly;Sep2010, Vol. 38 Issue 9, special section p4
The article features the Best Barbecue Joints in Texas from the Texas Monthly BBQ Festival. These include Baby J's Bar-B-Que & Fish, Bertram Bar B Que, Buzzie's Bar B-Q, Casstevens Cash & Carry, City Meat Market, Coleman's BBQ, Cooper's Old Time Pit Bar-B-Que, Cousin's Barbecue, Hashknife...
- Satisfying Those Cravings. // Washingtonian Magazine;Mar2008, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p111
The article presents questions and answers about restaurants in Washington, D.C. which include any Korean restaurants in the area that offer barbecue grills on the table, cooking burgers correctly, and suggestions on restaurants that serve grilled oyster.
- PART IV: SEGMENT ANALYSIS: CHAPTER 30: BARBEQUE CASUAL-DINING RESTAURANTS. // Restaurant & Foodservice Market Research Handbook;2007, p165
Chapter 30 of the book "The 2007 Restaurant & Foodservice Market Research Handbook" is presented. It surveys U.S. barbeque casual-dining restaurants. The top three barbeque casual-dining chains are Famous Dave's Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que, Sonny's Real Pit Bar-B-Q and Smokey Bones Barbeque & Grill....
- A QUEUE FOR 'CUE. // New Orleans Magazine;Jul2004, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p25
Provides information on several restaurants specializing in barbecue cookery in New Orleans, Louisiana. Ernie Ladd's Big Cat Throw Down BBQ; Zydecue Bayou Barbecue; H&P Bar B-Q Masters.
- GYU-KAKU JAPANESE BBQ. Coomes, Steve // Nation's Restaurant News;9/3/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 35, p40
The article features the Honolulu, Hawaii-based Japanese-Korean barbecue restaurant Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ Dining. According to the author, Gyu-Kaku's interactive dining scheme centers on the Korean practice of yakiniku in which diners cook their own food over charcoal or gas-fired braziers. The...
- PREVIEWS & REVIEWS: Chandler/Gilbert. Orovan, Bill // Echo Magazine;1/12/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p73
The article evaluates Joe's Real BBQ restaurant in Chandler/Gilbert, Arizona. It describes the restaurant's building. It comments on the dishes and beverages offered at the restaurant.
- Bobby-Q, Great Steaks and Real BBQ. Jennings, Lisa // Nation's Restaurant News;1/9/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p28
The article reports on the food services at Bobby-Q, a bar-restaurants, owned by Bob and Shelley Sikora in Phoenix, Arizona. The Sikoras traveled the western end of the country to study the ways of barbecue preparation. The couple tried to create a broader span of barbecue that would appeal to...