Gannon Gets It
- Meal-prep visibility improves. // FoodService Director;1/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the renovation of Handschumacher Dining Center, the residential dining hall at Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The number of meals served weekly are cited. An increase in cash sales is reported. Features of the new dining center are described. The benefits...
- Gannon grabs relief. // FoodService Director;1/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the launch of the InterMetzo foodservice establishment at Gannon University in Erie, Pennsylvania. The operation allows students, faculty and staff to purchase specialty coffees and teas, pastries, sandwiches and salads in between classes or meetings. It also gives general...
- Brands to the rescue. // FoodService Director;10/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the renovation of Jones Foodcourt at Texas State University in San Marcos, Texas. Forecast on the sales of the foodcourt in 2004; Description and components of the remodeled foodcourt; Menu concepts of Jones Foodcourt; Target consumers.
- Attitude Adjustment. Aronson, Steven M.L. // Architectural Digest;Apr2003, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p234
Focuses on the renovation of a house in Manhattan, New York City. Name of interior decorator; Transformation from minimalist concept; Installation of Old Master painting.
- Miami Rhapsody. Alsenas, Linas // Interior Design;Aug2001, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p86
Focuses on the renovation of Dacra's Miami Beach headquarters by interior designer Walter Chatham in Florida. Exhibition of art collection; Development of the palette from the signature Dacra projects; Creation of a stimulating and dynamic work environment.
- A Staying-Put Departure. Russell, Donna Andrews // Louisville Magazine;Feb2012, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p73
The article focuses on the renovation and interior decoration of a small house by a couple in Belknap in Louisville, Kentucky.
- For Curiosities' Sake. Russell, Donna Andrews // Louisville Magazine;Mar2012, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p98
The article focuses on renovation and interior decoration of an 1921 English cottage of locally quarried stone in Louisville, Kentucky, owned by Candace Drexelius and her husband Mark.
- urban style. // Real Living;Jul2012, Issue 78, p100
The article focuses on the renovation of home owned by Amy Jeffree and her husband Christopher Jeffree in Sydney, New South Wales.
- a house with HISTORY. KRAMER, JENNIFER BLAISE // Coastal Living;06/01/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p82
The article focuses on renovations undertaken on a family summer home built in 1739 in Nantucket, Massachusetts, owned by Elizabeth and Peter Georgantas.