UT-Austin Takes the Express(o)
- MEETING CAMPUS NEEDS: UT-AUSTIN RESTAURANT GROWS WITH TWO CARTS. // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the launch of food cart operations by O's Campus Cafe at the University of Texas in Austin. Background on the cafe; Locations to be serviced by the carts; Information on the menu items; Details on the sales performance of the cafe.
- Eat reveals plans for store expansion. // British Baker;10/3/2014, p4
The article reports that 10 stores will be opened by sandwich and coffee chain Eat in central London, England between January and July 2015 following an ongoing rebranding.
- BRIDGET RYAN. G. C. // Avenue: Edmonton;Jul2015, p66
The article evaluates the bacon, onion jam, cheddar, herb, and fried egg sandwich from Elm CafÃ© located in Edmonton, Alberta.
- DINING OUT. Fitzmorris, Tom // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);10/02/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p43
Features the Vega Tapas Cafe in New Orleans, Louisiana. Account on the meal price and service of the cafe; Description of cafe menus; Background of Vega Cafe.
- Dying of the Lite. Nichols, Chris // Los Angeles Magazine;Jan2002, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p20
Traces the changes in menus offered at coffee shops in Los Angeles, California. Popularity of canned peaches; Impact of nutrition disclosure laws; Aim of meeting the demands of clients.
- Bewley's cafÃ©s revamp stems profits decline. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/29/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4321, p10
Focuses on the possibility of saving two Bewley's coffee shops in Dublin, Ireland from closure. Manifestation of possible closure in February 2004; Benefits derived from the introduction of the Mediterranean menu; Background on the causes of profit loss experienced by the company.
- Java Jive. Harmon, Leslie // Sandlapper: The Magazine of South Carolina;Autumn2002, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p82
Features the Javi Jive coffee-house and cafÃ© at the corner of Daniel Morgan Avenue and Ezell Boulevard in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Description; Type of menu served; Opening hours.
- Best Brunches. Lorenz, Chad; Fleury, Mary Clare; Hacinli, Cynthia; Limpert, Ann; Ghiloni, Kate; O'Sullivan, William; Pekkanen, John; Forrest, Kimberly; Breslow, Jason; DeCell, Ken; Jaffe, Harry; Ryan, Ellen; Milk, Leslie; Lindsay, Drew; Foster, Brooke Lea // Washingtonian Magazine;Aug2005, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p114
Presents a list of restaurants that offer brunch menus located in Washington. Ardeo in Cleveland Park; Belga CafÃ© in Capitol Hill; Colorado Kitchen in Brightwood.
- Brady vows to find new job for axed sandwich maker. Kaplan, Jonathan E.; Rothstein, Betsy // Hill;11/16/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 138, p6
The article reports that House Administration Committee Chairman Robert Brady has assured to find a new job for an employee who is fired from making sandwiches in the coffee shop of the Capitol Hill. Brady has begun investigating the dismissal of Kennison Battle, an employee at the coffee shop,...