Visible Supply by State
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Jan. 4, 2005. // Bond Buyer;1/6/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32044, p27
The article presents a chart of plain and insured general obligations yield curves for January 4, 2005. Some of the states for which data are presented are Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Alabama.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;9/15/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31969, p31
This article presents a chart of bonds issued by various states of the U.S. the chart includes these states: Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Michigan; Minnesota; Missouri; Nebraska; North Dakota; Ohio; South Dakota and Wisconsin.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p31
Presents statistics related to bonds issued by several states in the U.S. on August 29, 2003 and September 5, 2003. Total amount of bonds issued by Connecticut on September 5, 2003; Amount for bonds issued by Maryland on August 29, 2003; Change in amount of bond issued by various states.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;10/13/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32237, p27
Presents results of the allocated bonds of U.S. states.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;10/13/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32237, p31
Presents a chart depicting the visible bonds by U.S. states for October 2005.
- Detroit to Kick Off Fall Issuance With $150M in Two Sales. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/3/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31711, p34
Reports on the rise of Detroit to refund bonds in Chicago, Illinois. Assessment of risk management fund of Detroit; Prediction regarding the proceed of bonds issued by Detroit;
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Aug. 12, 2004. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p35
Presents a chart showing statistics on plain/insured general obligation bond yield curves by state for August 12, 2004. Ratings.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/13/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32237, p22
Presents results of competitive sales for bonds of U.S. states.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/13/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32237, p30
Presents a chart depicting the bonds for power supply of several U.S. states.