- If you build it, they will play. Gustafson, Jeanne // Journal of Business (10756124);7/30/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the need for more public investment in ball fields, swimming pools, gyms and other sports facilities to meet tremendous growth in demand in Spokane, Washington. It states that more than 125 million dollars has been or being invested in new or upgraded recreation...
- Why Can't We Do That? PATHIK, DEV // Athletic Business;Aug2014, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p50
The article presents the Sports Tourism Success Factors Matrix designed by The Sports Facilities Advisory (SFA) to clarify factors that hinder optimal performance of sports and recreation facilities. Topics discussed include a study by city officials of Gatlinburg, Tennessee which identified its...
- Kaysville City approves $4.3 million sportsplex. Taylor, Debbi // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/19/2004, Vol. 33 Issue 30, p5
Reports on the approval granted by the City of Kaysville in Utah to the MC Investment Group in January 2004 regarding the construction of a sports complex in W. Sportsplex Drive. Features of the proposed sports facility.
- Facilities 2001! Weber, Ben // Coach & Athletic Director;Feb2001, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p24
Focuses on the emergence and improvements of athletic and recreation facilities in the United States.
- SPORTS AND RECREATION. // Louisville Magazine;Jan2000, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p47
Features sports and recreation facilities in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Pitching for the minor leagues. Wirtz, Ronald A. // Fedgazette;Mar2001, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p2
Discusses the issues on the construction of sports facilities in the United States (U.S.). Number of quasi-professional sports leagues in the U.S.; Stadium version of multitasking; Debate on public welfare.
- Sports and recreation. // Louisville Magazine;City Guide 94/95, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p40
Lists sporting venues and recreation areas in Louisville, Kentucky. Alpine Ice Arena; Belvedere Ice Rink; Churchill Downs.
- New recreation center lauded in Portsmouth. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/03/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p19
Reports on the opening of the Greenleaf Recreation Center in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Features of the facility.
- Beachfront. // SportstÃ¤ttenbau + BÃ¤deranlagen (sb);2014, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p12
The article reports on the opening of the Saint Kilda Skate Park as part of the Marine Reserve in Melbourne, Victoria on March 22, 2014.