Virginia County on Track to Issue $380 Million for Rail Extension
- Airport Goes Variable. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/19/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31845, p29
Reports on the plan of San Francisco International Airport to enter into variable-rate debt in a negotiated sale.
- Help Points coming to 102 NYCT stations. // Railway Age;Oct2012, Vol. 213 Issue 10, p14
The article discusses a plan by MTA New York City Transit which calls for the installation of digital intercommunications devices, Help Points, in 102 subway stations to provide customers with immediate access to assistance and information.
- Saving the Union. Campbell, Dana Adkins // Southern Living;Sep2000, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p22
Discusses the restoration of the Union Station in Kansas City, Missouri. Historical background on the station; Features and amenities of the station. INSET: TICKET TO FUN.
- Federal Cash Allows DFW to Set Final Sale in $1.7B Bond Plan. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/04/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31691, p31
Reports that an infusion of expected federal cash and commitment for more aid will enable Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) International Airport to move forward August 19, 2003 with the pricing of a $112.6 million variable-rate revenue bond transaction, the last component of a deal worth a total...
- Atlanta Picks Underwriters for Airport's 1st PRC-Backed Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/28/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31809, p36
Reports on the selection of Bear, Stearns &Co. and J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. to underwrite the first bond issue for Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta. Efforts of city officials to get all of the approval needed to begin issuing (Private First Class) PFC-backed debt; Airport...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;8/08/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31695, p35
Presents news items related to the field of bonds in the U.S. as of August 08, 2003. Amount of refunding bonds assigned to Montana State University in Montana; Topics included in the bond school conducted by Municipal Bond Club of San Francisco, California; Security measures at Seattle...
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // African Business;Jun2002, Issue 277, p6
Reports developments related to business enterprises in Africa as of June 2002. Increase in the demand for people with skills in South Africa; Development of an international airport in KwaZulu-Natal province, South Africa; Construction of a subway station at Aflao in Ghana's Volta Region.
- Moscow extends. // Railway Gazette International;Jun2003, Vol. 159 Issue 6, p347
Reports on the opening of a railroad station in Moscow, Russia. Extension of the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya line; Deep of the metro station; Architectural design of the railroad.
- Untitled. // Time;4/5/1976, Vol. 107 Issue 14, p16
The article focuses on the opening of the subway system in Washington D.C. It states that the trains are colored with silver and chocolate, guided by computers, can speed up to 75 miles per hour (m.p.h.), and are equipped with television cameras. It mentions that the system will have one...