Debt-Heavy Plans Don't Cloud D.C.'s Upbeat Forecast
- Dispelling Concerns, Pittsburgh Makes Big Debt Service Payment. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;2/27/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31830, p48
Reports that the city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania has made debt service payment due March 1, 2004 despite concerns over the city's cash flow. Sourcing of the payment from the general revenues and money from the Stadium Authority; Total general obligation and pension debt of the city; Positive...
- Winter Springs Ahead. Sigo, Selly // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p27
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has raised its underlying rating on water and sewer refunding revenue debt of Winter Springs, Florida to A-plus from A based on account of strong debt service coverage and competitive rates.
- MEA: Another Good Year Ahead. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/13/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 42, p21
Presents forecasts on the economic performance of Middle East in 2006. Projections of Standard & Poor's on borrowing requirements of rated sovereign countries in the Middle East; Benefits of refinancing to fiscal performance of the region; Use of oil revenues in the payment of domestic debt of...
- S&P raises Greece's credit rating. Akhtar, Tanzeel // Fundweb;12/19/2012, p10
The article focuses on the move of Standard & Poor's Ratings Services to raise the credit rating of Greece's sovereign debt by six levels.
- Puerto Rico Debt Taken Off S&P's CreditWatch. Catalde, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32428, p3
The article reports that Puerto Rico's general obligation debt and related debt has been removed from Standard & Poor's Corp.'s CreditWatch.
- North Schuylkill School District, Pa., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34175, p17
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services increased the general obligation debt rating of North Schuylkill School District, Pennsylvania to A-plus from A for its financial reserve growth in spite of a insufficient taxing flexibility.
- Mercy Regional Health Center, Kan., Bonds Raised to A-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34102, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has declared that it raised its long-term rating to A-plus from A on the 25.1 million dollars series 2013 hospital revenue refunding bonds issued by Manhattan, Kansas, for Mercy Regional Health Center (Mercy) in Manhattan, Kansas.
- Puerto Rico Infrastructure FA 2011B, C Lowered by S&P. // Bond Buyer;7/31/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34153, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has lowered its rating one notch to BB-minus from BB on Puerto Rico Infrastructure Financing Authority's series 2011B and 2011C revenue bonds, and mentions that it also removed the rating from rating platform CreditWatch.
- Williamson Co. MUD 11, Texas, Upgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;5/11/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term and underlying ratings on Williamson County Municipal Utility District No. 11, Texas' general obligation debt one notch, to A-minus from BBB-plus.