Dead on the Vine
- Texas State Aquarium. // Texas Almanac;2012/2013, p185
The article offers information on the Texas State Aquarium operated and funded by a nonprofit, self-supporting organization established in 1978 Texas State Aquarium Association located at on the southernmost tip of Corpus Christi Beach in Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Zeeland the latest to hook its star to Spectrum Health. Slowik, Elizabeth // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/12/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p6
The article reports that nonprofit organizations Spectrum Health and Zeeland Community Hospital have signed a non-binding contract allowing them to analyze in more detail various options before making a final decision on a merger.
- FORM: Volunteer Assignment Agreement. // Starting & Building a Nonprofit;3/1/2013, p3a
A form showing volunteer assignment agreement of a nonprofit organization is presented which appears in the book "Starting and Building a Nonprofit." The required information includes name of the volunteer, name of the organization and copyright ownership.
- FORM: Contractor Work-for-Hire Agreement. // Starting & Building a Nonprofit;3/1/2013, p4a
A form showing contractor work-for-hire agreement of a nonprofit organization is presented which appears in the book "Starting and Building a Nonprofit." The required information includes name of the contractor, name of the organization and payment.
- Probation bids shortlist. Nadeem, Beena // Third Sector;1/14/2014, Issue 781, p7
The article reports on the cautious welcome given by British voluntary sector umbrella bodies to the representation of not-for-profit organizations on the shortlist for contracts under the government's 450 million British pound-a-year Transforming Rehabilitation programme which will involve 35...
- Outsourcing in the nonprofit sector: A strategic approach to the challenges of growth and staffing. Vaughn, Emmett T. // Nonprofit World;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p50
Discusses the advantages of outsourcing by nonprofit organizations. Examples of instances in which consultants can be useful; Steps to take before deciding to outsource.
- State contract delays hurting not-for-profits. Rozycki, Bob // Westchester County Business Journal;6/21/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 25, p5
The article reports that not-for-profits have been hurt by state contract delays in New York.
- Memorial Hospital votes to join Maine Health. // New Hampshire Business Review;4/5/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p26
The article informs that board of trustees of the Memorial Hospital have approved an agreement to become a member of the nonprofit MaineHealth System and highlights that according to the agreement, MaineHealth System will provide the hospital with 1.5 million U.S. dollars to enhance its services.
- Checklist: Understanding Contracts and Agreements. Pakroo, Peri // Starting & Building a Nonprofit (9781413313291);3/1/2011, p267
A checklist on contracts and agreements for nonprofit organizations, featured in the book "Starting & Building a Nonprofit," is presented.