DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS
- Municipals Finish Little Changed, Though Session's Tone Improves. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/24/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32017, p2
Reports on the changes in the municipal bond market in the U.S. Assessment on the basis of the changes in municipal bond market; Evaluation of the movements in the government bond market; Statement of chief fixed-income strategist William Hornharger regarding the effects of the changes in the...
- The Bond Buyer Reports Rise in Weekly Yield Indexes on Inflation Fears. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/16/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32404, p44
The article reports on the status of bond yield indexes in the U.S., based on reports from the journal "Bond Buyer." Weekly yield indexes increased during June 12-16, 2006, as tax-exempts followed Treasuries higher on a report of rising consumer inflation. The municipal markets were also...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32129, p33
The article presents bond market statistics of the U.S. It informs about Municipal Bond Index, Bond Buyer Revenue Bond Index and short-term tax-exempt yields. It also provides municipal market data general obligation yields.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31973, p29
Presents tables and charts depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. as of September 21, 2004. Market indicators; Municipal bond index; Municipal bond prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, November 8. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Presents a table depicting the performance of the municipal bond market as of November 8, 2004 in the U.S. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; 30-day visible supply.
- Municipals End Session Little Changed; Clark County Sells $361M Airport Deal. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;7/29/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31936, p2
Examines the status of the municipal bond market in the U.S., compiled as of July 29, 2004. New issue offerings; Improvement in treasuries due to weakness in stocks; Increase in orders; Ratings of notable bond sales.
- Munis Lose Ground After Greenspan's Remarks; $1,2 Billion in New Loans. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;4/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31868, p2
Delves into the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of April 22, 2004 in the U.S. Amount of money gained in major new loans; Issue of inflationary pressures in the U.S. economy; Views of people regarding the economy in general.
- Munis Continue to Adjust in Wake Of October Employment Report. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Reports on the performance of the municipal bond market on November 8, 2004 after a strong employment report in the U.S. Continued pressure on the market due to expected interest rate hikes by the Federal Reserve Board; Limited trading activity due to wide bid-ask spreads; Need to reevaluate the...
- Puerto Rico bond selloff hits home. MARINO, JOHN // Caribbean Business;9/19/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 36, p2
The article reports on the downturn in the bond market of Puerto Rico. It notes that the country's bonds took a hit in value as some stateside money managers sold off bonds at losses, along with increased media coverage about the nation's $70-billion debt load and declining economy. It adds that...