MSRB Clarifies Several Reporting Issues
- Munis Finish Up as Early Treasury Gains, Market Appetite Cheer Buyers. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;10/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32242, p2
Reports on the outcome of the October 19, 2005 municipal bond trading in the U.S. Increase in prices of municipal bonds; Transaction secured by the Banc of America Securities LLC; Deal priced with the New York City Transitional Finance Authority by J. P. Morgan Securities Inc.
- Municipals Finish Flat as Traders Eye N.Y.C.-Led Wave of Supply. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p2
Reports that municipal bonds finished flat as Treasuries failed to provide consistent direction and trading desks an increasing wave of coming supply in the United States. Marketing of New York City general obligation bonds to retail investors; Shift to increasing issuance; List of high-profile...
- Municipals Rise as 30-Year's Return Is Confirmed, NJ. Pulls $2.1B Deal. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/4/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32189, p2
Reports on the result of the August 3, 2005 municipal bond trading in the U.S. Increase in municipal bond prices; Challenges to the multibillion tobacco debt financing of the state of New Jersey; Impact of the announcement of the Department of the Treasury to bring back 30-year bonds on the market.
- Munis Firm as Fed's Next Head Vows Continuity. Curran, William // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p2
Reports on recent municipal bond offerings in the U.S. Total price for the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority revenue bonds; Bond yields for Independent School District in Conroe, Texas; Amount of priced bond of Garden State Preservation Trust.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p19
Presents a chart depicting the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the U.S.
- Munis Move Little as Traders Sit on Sideline. SCARCHILLI, MICHAEL // Bond Buyer;3/1/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33474, p2
The article reports on the current status of the U.S. municipal bond market. It is informed that there was light to moderate secondary trading activity, making the market slightly firmer on February 28, 2011. The Municipal Market Data triple-A 10-year scale fell two basis points on the day to...
- Munis End Flat as Last of Week's Supply Sells. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/29/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F352, p1
Municipal bonds finished steady in secondary trading on Thursday, traders said, one day after the Chicago Public Schools postponed what would have been the largest deal of the week.
- Munis Mixed Heading Into 3-Day Weekend. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/22/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32799, p2
The article reports on the financial performance of the U.S. municipal market for Friday, January 18, 2008. According to the author, the municipal market was mixed Friday heading into a three-day weekend, reflecting short-end gains and long-end losses. The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board...
- Weakness Seen 'All Across the Curve'. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/11/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33021, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal market in the U.S. It was weaker continuing an overall trend in trading sessions. Trades incorporated by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board showed losses. The Treasury also showed mid losses as the yield on the benchmark 10-year...