Weekly T-Bills Go At 2.330%, 2.600%
- Explaining the Increased Variability in Long-Term Interest Rates. Watson, Mark W. // Economic Quarterly (10697225);Fall99, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p71
Documents the changes in the variability of both long-term and short-term interest rates in the United States from the 1960s to 1999. Standard deviations of interest rate changes; Implications of the changes in the short-rate process for long-rate variability; Robustness of empirical...
- Kerman makes its move. Lee, BoNhia // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;9/12/2008, Issue 323917, p1
The article reports that Kerman has finally been recognized by national developers. It discusses that in the next six months, occupants of Fresno County's developing community will regard construction commence on two new drug stores. It infers that the advances include the one-mile landscaped...
- Achieving a positive attitude the key to success. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;9/12/2008, Issue 323917, p15
The article reports on the achieving a positive attitude the key to success. It discusses that in the next six months, occupants of Fresno County's developing community will regard construction commence on two new drug stores. It infers that the advances include the one-mile landscaped median...
- FORMULAS FOR COMBINING SUMMARY STATISTICS. Charter, Richard A. // Psychological Reports;Jun2001 Part 2, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p1130
Presents formulas used for computing the combined mean and standard deviations (SD) for any number of groups. Comparison between the results of the formulas and the pooling method; Illustration on the use of combining method; Reason for the difference in SD.
- Local banks bracing for interest rate jump. Miller, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press;5/27/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p1
Reports the anticipation for interest rate increase among financial institutions in Nevada. Credibility of financial analysts predictions of quarter-percent rate hike; Impact of rate increase on after-tax profits; Factors influencing the status of interest rates.
- Interest rates. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/30/96, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p27A
Presents the interest rates of selected financial institutions in the United States current as of December 30, 1996.
- Interest rates. // Indianapolis Business Journal;01/13/97, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p33
Provides information on the interest rates charged by selected financial institutions in Indianapolis, Indiana current as of January 13, 1997.
- Does Local Competition Impact Interest Rates Charged on Small Business Loans? Empirical.... Mallett, Ted; Sen, Anindya // Review of Industrial Organization;Dec2001, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p437
Examines the relationship between local competition interest rates and small business loans in Canada. Impact of local competition interest rates on small business loans; Effects of both loan on individual characteristics; Determinants of interest rates charged to small business by financial...
- Markets and operations. // Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin;Winter2001, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p369
Reports developments in international and domestic financial markets as of November 2001. Effect of the terrorist attack in the United States on financial markets; Reduction of interest rates; Decrease in equity prices in the United States.