Kansas City Fed: Mfg Strengthened
- Regional Manufacturing Is Largely Unchanged: K.C. Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/27/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 20, p8
The article reports on the condition of the manufacturing activity in the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City that has remained unchanged despite continued growth on the orders for export in May 2011.
- Monetary policy actions and long-term interest rates. Roley, V. Vance; Sellon, Gordon H. // Economic Review (01612387);1995, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p73
Discusses the view that monetary policy actions are transmitted to the economy via their impact on market interest rates. Impact of a restrictive monetary policy by the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas; Connection between monetary policy and long-term interest rates; Monetary transmission...
- Low interest rates, strong commodity prices helping fuel farmland demand. Brandon, Hembree // Southeast Farm Press;6/20/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p4
The article offers information about the increasing demand of farmlands in the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank region.
- BE PREPARED FOR HIGHER INTEREST RATES, FED LEADER SAYS. Dreiling, Larry // High Plains Journal;8/18/2014, Vol. 132 Issue 33, p1A
The article reports on the revelation of Esther George, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, that the rate of interest on securities are going to increase.
- George: Get Interest Rates Off Zero 'Relatively Soon'. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;7/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34145, p1
The article focuses on the statement of Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City President Esther George, concerning limiting moving interest rates off zero in order to give the federal flexibility to maneuver another economic slowdown.
- BE PREPARED FOR HIGHER INTEREST RATES FED LEADER SAYS. Dreiling, Larry // High Plains Journal;8/17/2015, Vol. 133 Issue 33, p1A
The article reports that Esther George, the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Missouri, has pre-warned the public on higher interest rates to spur the economy.
- Kansas City Fed: Mfg Growth Picked Up. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32209, p2
Reports on the growth of the manufacturing activity in the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City's region as of August 2005 in Kansas City. Increase of the prices received for finished product index.
- Beige Book: Economic Growth Cooled In Summer. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;9/8/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33579, p2
The article reports on a survey of economic activity prepared by the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City through August 26, 2011 which reveals the slowdown of economic growth in the U.S. during the said month.
- Kansas City Fed: Growth Slowed in June. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/29/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32661, p2
The article reports on the deceleration of manufacturing activity in the region of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Kansas. According to the monthly manufacturing survey released by the Bank on June 28, 2007, production index dropped to negative two in June from positive 20 in May. On...