- Advisors with $1B in Combined AUM Join UBS. Welsch, Andrew // Financial-planning.com;11/10/2015, p9
The article announces that Don Donnally and David Greenman have been appointed as financial advisers and Matt Streif as commodities specialist in American company UBS Financial Services.
- UBS Claims Top Spot For 2004. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;1/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32042, p1
The article reports that UBS Financial Services Inc. dominated the rankings of municipal bond underwriters in 2004, ending the year in the number one slot. The firm knocked close rival Citigroup Global Markets Inc., which was the top-ranked firm at the end of 2003, into the second position last...
- Fee-only financial planners are `evolutionizing' the insurance industry. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/21/94, Vol. 33 Issue 12, Focus: Insurance p3
Makes observations concerning the insurance industry in the United States. Focus on fee-for-service financial planner Joel Miller's ideas on insurance; Miller's establishment of Fee for Service of New England; Benefits of fee-only financial planning to consumers; Evolution of the...
- Atlanta Fends Off Claims Firms Were Overlooked in Recent Deal. DeSue, Tendra // Bond Buyer;5/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32138, p3
This article reports that UBS Financial Services Inc. and Jackson Securities LLC were chosen as underwriters for May 16, 2005 deal. Karen Carter, the director of municipal bond finance said that they were selected from a prequalified list that included Citigroup Global Markets Inc. Wachovia...
- Citigroup, UBS Financial Stay on Top in 1st Half. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;7/1/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31668, p36
Reports that U.S.-based Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and UBS Financial Services have held top positions, in terms of managing underwriters in the long-term municipal bond market, as of July 1, 2003. Comparison of amount of shares managed by Citigroup with that by UBS in the first half of 2003;...
- UBS Fined $750K Over Misrepresentations Linked to Short Sales. Glazier, Kyle // Bondbuyer.com;8/14/2015, p1
The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority has censored and fined UBS Financial Services $750,000 for falsely representing to its customers that the interest on their municipal bond payments was tax-exempt when it was taxable.
- Mass. Appeal For Debut Schools Deal. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;7/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32175, p1
Reports on the Massachusetts School Building Authority's entry into the municipal bond market. Pricing for the sales-tax-backed debt; UBS Financial Services Inc.'s appointment as lead underwriter for the deal; Yields on the authority's maiden offering.
- Citigroup Takes Top Spot in '05. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;1/4/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32291, p1
The article informs that from its perch atop the municipal bond underwriting rankings Citigroup Global Markets Inc. has UBS Financial Services Inc. Citigroup Global Markets Inc. claims that the lead spot among senior managers for 2005 with 894 issues worth a combined $62.6 billion of debt. In...
- UBS Likely to Be Named Underwriter for B.C. Stadium Deal. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31982, p7
Reports on UBS Financial Services Inc.'s bid for the lead underwriting role in Washington, D.C.'s $410 million baseball stadium bond transaction. UBS Financia's preparatory work on the deal; Bond law firms under contract with the city; Ratings of bonds in the negotiated deal.