Midwest; Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Jan. 10,2005
- Moody's Lowers $440M Of U. of Puerto Rico Debt. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;5/11/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32379, p3
The article reports that the Moody's Investors Service has dropped its credit rating on $440 million of University of Puerto Rico revenue debt. According to the report, the university system's debt was on watch for a further possible downgrade. The country's credit has been a concern as...
- Rainy-Day Fund May Be Key to Improving Washington-Area Transit Credit. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;10/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31992, p4
Reports on the credit quality of the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority. Limiting of the rainy-day operating fund to two percent of the operating budget.
- CALIFORNIA: Beverly Hills Upgrade. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;12/29/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32538, p29
The article reports on the development of the financial status of the city of Beverly Hills in California. Standard & Poor assigned the city a new AAA issuer credit rating and upgraded its underlying water revenue bond rating to AAA from AA. Furthermore, the development come in connection With...
- OREGON: Sherwood Gets Raised. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;12/29/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32538, p29
The article reports on the changes on the credit rating for the Sherwood School District 88J in Oregon. The credit rating for the school district was upgraded by Moody's Investors Service from A2 to A1. The rating and upgrade reflect the district's rapid growth. Furthermore, the growth has also...
- Shelby Stable. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31975, p31
Reports on the assignment of a AA-minus issuer credit rating and a stable outlook to Shelby County, Alabama by Standard &Poor's Corp. Growth of the property tax base of the county; Impact of growth-related capital pressures on the county's strengths; Plan of county officials to issue debt;...
- Top Bond Insurers: All Issues. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33599, p29
A table is presented that shows the amount in million dollars and issued bonds of the top two bond insurers in the U.S. from January to September 2011 such as Assured Guaranty Municipal Corp. and Assured Guaranty Corp.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32142, p12
The article presents a chart that lists newly issued negotiated bond offerings. The details of each issue has been tabulated on following parameters: name of the issuer, its location, type of offering, amount, financial adviser to the issue, lead manager to the issue, and credit ratings of the...
- Credit Rating Actions. // Best's Review;Apr2013, Vol. 113 Issue 12, p81
Several charts are presented that list all credit rating actions that occurred between February 1 and February 28, 2013.
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p21
The article presents a chart that provides a comparative analysis of government bonds for competitive sales. The chart contain information like name of issuer and the respective state, total amount of the sale, enhancer to the issue, underwriters to the issue, bank qualification status, and...