Visible Supply by State
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32124, p33
The article presents various charts that reflect the statistics of the money market. Some of the charts included are: chart of market indicators; chart of short-term tax-exempt yields; chart of U.S. securities prices; chart of municipal market data general obligation yields; chart of visible...
- MONDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;3/16/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33282, p1
Two charts are presented depicting the bond yields of the U.S. municipal market as of March 15, 2010.
- Midwest Invisible Supply. // Bond Buyer;1/12/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32048, p30
The article presents a chart representing the invisible supply of money in the Middle West. Information regarding the issuer and the purpose, amount, approval status, underwriter choice and expected sale date have been provided in the chart.
- FRIDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;1/18/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33451, p1
Several charts are presented that lists the muni yields that has widened by eight to 10 points including bond yields, economic indicators, and major deal amounts.
- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33029, p7
Several charts are presented which depict the Municipal Market Data's average yield on seven-day high-grade variable-rate demand obligations, Swap Financial Group's data on municipal swaps, and the graph which compares the performance of swap rates and bond yields on December 19, 2008 as...
- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;1/18/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33451, p7
Several charts depicting the derivatives and structured products in a bond market which includes municipal swap index, muni swaps, and swap rates compared to bond yields in the U.S. are presented.
- Southwest Midyear Review. // Bond Buyer;8/11/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33164, p20
Several charts are presented depicting various reviews of the performance of the bond market of the Southwest Region of the U.S. for the first half of 2009, including the lists of the top senior managers, financial advisers and bond counsel, the biggest issues faced by various bond issuers, and...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33069, p17
Several charts are presented depicting the market statistics of the U.S. for the period ending February 24, 2009, including the country's short-term tax-exempt yields on February 24-26, 2009, the predicted municipal market data general obligation yields from 2010-2039, and the performance of...
- FRIDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33100, p1
Several charts are presented depicting the business and economic flow of bonds in the U.S. in 2009 that include the municipal bond yields of Build America Bonds as of April 17, major deals in the bond market as of April 20, and supply and prices of bonds as of April 17.