The Standby Shuffle
- Johanns Announces New RMQ Administrator. // Cotton Grower;Jan2006, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p6
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Agriculture Secretary Mike Johanns has announced the appointment of Eldon Gould as the administrator of the department's Risk Management Agency.
- USDA appoints Watkins. // Dairy Foods;Sep97, Vol. 98 Issue 9, p14
Presents information on the appointment of Shirley Watkins, as undersecretary for food, nutrition and consumer services at the United States Department of Agriculture. Details on the job description.
- Treasurer nominated. // State Government News;Sep97, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p14
Reports on President Bill Clinton's announcement of his intention to nominate Kansas Treasurer Sally Thompson to serve as chief financial officer for the US Department of Agriculture.
- USDA announces new leaders. // American Nurseryman;08/15/96, Vol. 184 Issue 4, p12
Reveals that the United States Secretary of Agriculture, Dan Glickman announced several changes to the leadership of the US Department of Agriculture's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS). Appointed administrator of APHIS; Elected associate deputy administrator of APHIS' Plant...
- Almost there. Koehl, Carla; Howard, Lucy // Newsweek;2/20/1995, Vol. 125 Issue 8, p6
Comments on the two-month investigations by the FBI of allegations of minor financial improprieties against former representative Dan Glickman, nominated by President Bill Clinton to be agriculture secretary. Brief details; House Ethics Committee; When Glickman's name will probably be sent to...
- Rural advocate Dallas Tonsager to lead USDA Rural Development. Campbell, Dan // Rural Cooperatives;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p21
The article announces that Dallas Tonsager is the new under secretary for Department of Agriculture Rural Development in the U.S.
- Jim Zehringer named director of agriculture. White, Tim // Ohio Farmer;Dec2010, Vol. 306 Issue 12, p8
The article announces the appointment of Representative Jim Zehringer as the director of the Ohio Department of Agriculture.
- HAGEN NOMINATED FOR SAFETY POST. // SN: Supermarket News;2/1/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p18
The article announces that Elisabeth Hagen was appointed as U.S. Department of Agriculture undersecretary for food safety.
- Federal administration reappoints state committee for USDA's Texas Farm Service Agency. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);1/20/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the announcement of Juan M. Garcia, Executive Director of U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) on the reappointment of the State Committee, with five-members including Wesley Ratcliff, Glen A. Rod, and Debra Barrett, for the Farm Service Agency (FSA) in Texas.