Midwest Invisible Supply
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32124, p33
The article presents various charts that reflect the statistics of the money market. Some of the charts included are: chart of market indicators; chart of short-term tax-exempt yields; chart of U.S. securities prices; chart of municipal market data general obligation yields; chart of visible...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;1/12/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32048, p31
The article presents a chart representing the visible supply of money in the Middle West for January 4 and 11, 2005. Information regarding the issuer states, number of issues, amount and change in amount have been provided in the chart.
- Lipper: Ten best-selling funds attract 31% of net sales. Langston, Rob // Fundweb;10/15/2012, p6
The article reports on the best-selling funds that attract 31 percent of net sales in the year to August 2012 in Great Britain. It highlights the result of the research conducted by Lipper Inc., which indicates that 31 percent of the net sales of the 21,000 funds in Europe belonged to the top...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31949, p33
Presents bond market statistics in the United States as of August 17, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Visible supply rises; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- BMI VIEW: MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/30/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the bond market in the Middle East and Africa as of May 2005. Performance of the Qatari US$ Global 30 bond; Optimism of the International Monetary Fund about setting up a loan program in Cote d'Ivoire.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bondbuyer.com;11/20/2015, p1
A chart is presented that shows the visible supply of bonds by American states as of November 2015.
- ANALYSIS OF THE MONEY SUPPLY IN UKRAINE, ITS DEVELOPMENT AND ECONOMIC INFLUENCE. Gromovaya, E. A.; Drofa, T. Y.; Ignatova, E. N. // Economics & Law;2014, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p50
In article development of monetary mass of Ukraine on units, its structure and problems is considered. By means of sample main macroeconomic statistics it is established sources which influence monetary weight. On the example of the USA it is shown what has to be a ratio of cash and non-cash...
- money stock. // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p180
A definition of the term "money stock" is presented. It refers to the total amount of money existing in the economy.
- South Africa: End To Easing Cycle In Sight? // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/14/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 46, p15
Forecasts the economic performance in South Africa for 2005. Retail sales in the region in December 2004, according to Statistics South Africa; Projections on the domestic demand in the country; Conditions of money supply; Performance of local bond market.