Florida Expressway Agencies Plan Two Highway Improvement Sales Worth $700M
- Croatia considers bids to run leased motorways. // Regional Today;12/16/2014, p3
The article reports that Croatia has received non-binding bids to lease out the operation of their motorways unit to repay their public debt.
- N.J.'S$2.1B Tobacco Deal Pulled. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/4/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32189, p1
Reports on the suspension of the multibillion refinancing and restructuring deal of the New Jersey Tobacco Settlement Financing Corp. Challenge posed by lawyers of two state lawmakers about the constitutionality of the sale; Assurance given by state Treasurer John McCormac that the sale would...
- Study Backs Toll Debt. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32034, p27
The article reports that the Colorado Tolling Enterprise, a division of the state's Department of Transportation, released a $600,000 study indicating that four of the state's highways could be widened with toll revenue bond financing. Tolling Enterprise was created in 2002 as part of the...
- TABLE FD-7. Treasury Holdings of Securities Issued by Government Corporations and Other Agencies. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2005, p31
Presents a chart depicting the U.S. Treasury holdings of securities issued by government corporations and other agencies from 2000 to 2005.
- Abu Dhabi acts to avoid debt crisis. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/2/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 44, p9
The article looks at government finance in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) as of November 2012, lauding the Abu Dhabi government for regulating government lending to state-backed companies in order to avoid repeating the kind of debt crisis experienced by Dubai in 2009.
- Businesses lobbying for fast-track solutions to Brno highway hell. Kuchar, Vladimir // Prague Business Journal;1/7/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p5
Reports the solutions for the traffic problem of Brno D1 highway in Czech Republic. Pressure from Brno businessmen for the government to improve the situation; Importance of police coordination to prevent accidents on the motorway; Increase of transport fund budget for road and motorway...
- Judge Grants Florida Expressway Authority More Time to Seek Debt. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;5/28/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31395, p1
Reports the role of Judge William C. Gridley in making a request from the Expressway Authority to abate its existing bond validation lawsuit in Florida. Issuance of bonds through the Division of Bond Finance; Concerns om timing of bond validation resolutions and complaints; Value of bonds issue...
- New PPPs planned for German roads. // PFI Report;Mar2002, Issue 61, p9
Focuses on the Build Now program, a plan to use private finance to support federal motorway projects in Germany. Amount allocated for the road projects; Procurement routes planned by the government; Outlook of Adrian Walker, a partner at Lovells, on the program.
- Louisiana Earmarks Up to $110M of Bonds to Upgrade Interstate Linkage. WATTS, JIM // Bond Buyer;11/21/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33817, p16
The article informs that Louisiana is planning to issue 110 million U.S. dollars of bonds associated with interstate highway project.