Louisiana Set to Sell $650 Million GO Refunding Today
- OHIO: School Enhancement Revised. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/4/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33055, p9
The article reports that rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. has revised its outlook for the credit enhancement program of Ohio School Foundation in Ohio. The rating agency is cited to continue to rate the school program AA and the state's government obligations (GOs) AA-plus. It notes that the...
- Interest Yields, Credit Ratings, and Economic Characteristics of State Bonds A Comment. CRANFORD, BRIAN K.; STOVER, ROGER D. // Journal of Money, Credit & Banking (Ohio State University Press);Nov88, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p691
The article presents commentary on a report by Pu Liu and Anjan V. Thakor regarding interest yields, credit ratings and economic characteristics of state bonds, "Interest Yields, Credit Ratings and Economic Characteristics of State Bonds." The authors consider the effects of bond ratings on...
- Booming Harris County to Refund $353M of Toll Bonds. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;9/25/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33787, p8
The article presents information regarding the refunding of 353 million U.S dollars of toll revenue bonds by Harris County, Texas. It informs that the refunding was decided three months after the Harris County issued the amount of 200 million U.S. dollars for taking out series 2011 put bonds. It...
- Highway Affirmation. Sigo, Selly // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p27
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has affirmed its AAA rating on the US$112.5 million of outstanding state highway revenue refunding bonds, with maturities between 2003 and 2009.
- Midwestern U. Up. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/23/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31911, p31
Focuses on the improvement of rating for Midwestern University by Standard & Poor's Corp. into the single A category with the refunding of school in Arizona. Worth of the refunding program; Impact of the upgrade with debt of the school; Factors influencing the upgrade.
- Trenton Eyes Thursday for $51M Refunding of Six Issues. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p33
Reports that Trenton, New Jersey is set to sell about a multi-million dollar of refunding debt involving six different issues. Primary reason of the city's refinancing and restructuring; Factors contributing to the enhanced rating of the bonds; Percentage of the buildings that are exempt from taxes.
- Holden Offers GOs. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/28/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32266, p37
The article reports on the general obligation refunding debt that will be competitively sold in Holden, Alberta. The fixed-rate bonds will mature from 2006 to 2020, and will be callable at par after March 1, 2015. Ropes & Gray LLP is bond counsel on the transaction. An application was sent to...
- Boston GOs Raised To Aa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. assigned a Aa1 rating to 131.5 million dollars of general obligation bonds, 2005 Series A, issued by Boston, Massachusetts, and upgraded the general obligation bonds to Aa1 from Aa2 affecting approximately 968 million dollars of parity...
- Renville Co., Minn., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned an A2 rating to 1.56 million dollars of Series 2005 general obligation refunding bonds issued by Renville County, Minnesota.