Cash Managements Draw 2.040% High Rate
- Treasury to Offer $30B of Cash Management Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32965, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell at an auction $30 billion worth of 59-day cash management bills and $30 billion worth of 45-day cash management bills starting September 19, 2008. It adds that the Treasury Department will again offer to the public $40 billion worth...
- Treasury to Offer $30B 12-Day Cash Management Bills. // Bondbuyer.com;6/1/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $30 billion 12-day cash management bills on June 2.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Co at 1.980% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/12/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32048, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned US$8 billion of four-week bills at a 2% high yield, a price of 99.846. The coupon equivalent was 2.011%.
- Treasury to Offer $20B 17-Day Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32701, p4
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Department of the Treasury concerning its sale on cash management bills. The department will auction $20 billion of 17-day cash management bills on August 29, 2007. Respectively , the closing time for the receipt of non-competitive and...
- 25-Day Cash Management Bills Draw 0.000% High Rate. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34390, p1
The Treasury Department Wednesday sold $24 billion 25-day cash management bills, dated Oct. 8, due Nov. 2, at a 0.000% high tender rate.
- Cash Managements Draw 1.940% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/15/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32941, p2
The article reports on the sale of $29 billion of 31-day cash management bills dated August 15, 2008 and due on September 15, 2008 at a 1.940% high tender rate by the Treasury Department in the U.S. 2.37 was the bid to cover ratio and 1.970% was the coupon equivalent. Tenders totaled...
- Treasury to Offer $29B 14-Day Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/29/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32455, p28
This article reports that according to the U.S. Department of the Treasury, it will auction $29 billion of 14-day cash management treasury bills on August 30, 2006.
- Eight-Day Bills Draw 4.100% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32755, p6
The article reports that U.S. Treasury Department sold $15 billion 8-day cash management bills dated November 15 and due November 23, at a 4.100% high tender rate on November 14, 2007 in the U.S. The low bid was 3.950%, the median bid was 4.030% and tenders at 4.100% were allotted 30.17%....
- Treasury Details Two Monday Auctions. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32083, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury said yesterday that it will raise $2,738 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $38 billion to refund $35,262 billion in maturing securities. Treasury also said it will auction $13...