Treasury 4-Weeks Co at 1.980% High
- Treasury Slates Auction Paydown. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's plan to pay down $4.567 billion at its weekly auction of discount bills by selling $23 billion to replace maturing securities.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/27/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31808, p2
Reports on the sale of discount treasury bills by the Treasury Department in Washington.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31929, p2
Reports on the issuance of four-week discount bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. Amount of fund that will be generated from discount bills; Issue date of the bills.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Pay Down $2B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32231, p2
Reports on the decision of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to sell millions-worth of four week discount bills.
- Treasury to Pay Down $7B With 4 Week Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32124, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has said that it will sell US$8 billion of four-week discount treasury bills. The 28-day bills will pay down US$7 billion and refund US$15 billion of maturing bills.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $3329 Billion. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32280, p30
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury said yesterday that it will raise $3.329 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills on Monday. The Treasury will sell $34 billion to refund $30.671 billion in maturing securities.
- Treasury Indexed 10-Year TIPs Go At 0.500% High Yield. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;11/22/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F346, p1
The article offers information on inflation indexed 9 year 10 months Treasury Inflation Protected Securities (TIPS) worth dollar 13 billion issued at 0.500 percent high yield sold by the US Department of Treasury in 2013. It states that the notes, which are dated September 30, 2013 and are due...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.900%, 1.400% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/28/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32991, p22
The article reports on the decline of rate of the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Department of Treasury on October 27, 2008, as the three months incurred a 0.900% high rate down from 1.250%, and the six months incurred a 1.400% high rate, down from 1.800%. The price of the 91s was...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Pay Down $13B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p2
The article reports on a statement by the U.S. Department of the Treasury that it would sell $11 billion of discount bills on December 20, 2005. The 28-day bills are expected to pay down $13 billion and refund $24 billion of maturing bills.