Popular Inc. Hires Ramirez Bankers for Chicago, Texas
- Ramirez opens Miami office. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/02/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30779, p30
Reports on the recruitment of Wilfredo Gort as senior vice president of Ramirez & Co. Gort's responsibility of establishing a Miami, Florida, investment banking office for the firm; Company's plan to respond to Miami-Dade County's request for proposals for a new underwriting team.
- Ramirez Taps Veteran In Puerto Rico Office. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;6/9/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32150, p6
The article reports that Samuel A. Ramirez & Co. Inc. has hired Hector M. Mayol as managing director and head of its office in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Mayol has worked for more than 30 years in institutional broker-dealer, banking and asset-management operations. He joined Ramirez from Santander...
- Villasenor Returns to Ramirez's San Antonio Office. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/26/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32119, p6
The article reports that Samuel A. Ramirez & Co. Inc. has hired Ricardo Villasenor to run its San Antonio, Texas office. Villasenor rejoined the bank on April 18, 2005 and reports to managing director Art Morales, who was also hired earlier this month to head the Houston, Texas office....
- Grupo HIMA's $75 million preferred stock issue will go to market in December. Carmona, José L. // Caribbean Business;11/22/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 46, p6
The article reports on the $75 million preferred-stock issue of Grupo HIMA San Pablo to be released in December in Puerto Rico. According to the author, Grupo HIMA is the second largest private hospital conglomerate in Puerto Rico and that the preferred stock issue will be used to raise capital...
- Top 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;4/6/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33092, p7
The article presents the top 10 electronic mailed stories related to financial services industry. It offers information on the job cuts at the Bank of America Corp. and Merrill Lynch & Co. It states that continuing care retirement communities face more rating downgrades that upgrades in 2009...
- Samuel Ramirez Adds Four Bankers, Opens Austin Office. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;2/14/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33466, p7
The article announces the addition of bankers by Samuel A. Ramirez and Co. Inc. including Ted Sobel, Phillip Culpepper and Robin Redford and the opening of its office in Austin, Texas.
- It's All in the Family. García, Kimberly // Hispanic;Mar2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p46
Features Samuel A. RamÃrez and Co. Inc., a Hispanic-owned investment bank in the U.S. Advantage of the RamÃrez Hispanic Index; Services offered by the company; Personal background of the RamÃrez father and son.
- Rule Financial Announces Revenue Growth and New Hires. Wang, Wicy // Global Custodian News;2013, p105
Rule Financial, a business and IT consultancy for investment banks, has announced global expansion and the recruitment of further banking specialists and technical experts in addition to a revenue growth of 25%.
- A Check-List for Banker Interviews. Tunick, Britt Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/26/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 17, p13
Focuses on the initiative of New York City, New York-based storage solutions specialist Exanet Inc. to draw up a list of considerations of what skills and competencies the company is looking for in investment bankers. Plan of Giora Yaron, chairman and chief executive officer of Exanet, to take...