- Health Care Staging a Comeback, Judging by the Latest Numbers. Aulerio, A.J. // Bond Buyer;8/12/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31447, 2002 In Statistics p9a
Reports the increasing financing for the not-for-profit health care in the U.S. Percentage of the total long-term bond issues; Access of the sectors for capital; Increase of holding capacity.
- Bidding for business. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;08/17/98, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p37
Reports on the growing auctions for bond sales of hospitals and healthcare systems via the Internet in the United States. Bond selling of Sarasota, Florida-based Memorial Hospital; Examples of such healthcare systems; Relationship between hospitals and underwriters.
- Bond issuance cools after scorcher of '98. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;07/12/99, Vol. 29 Issue 28, p54
Discusses the status of health care bond issuance in the United States in 1999. Bond issues of Touro Infirmary; Factors attributed to the tempering of bond issuance; Volume of healthcare bond volume; Implications to hospitals; Healthcare financing activities.
- New Issue Volume. // Bond Buyer;Jun2000 Supplement Health Care, Vol. 332 Issue 30904, p10a
Presents information about bond issuance in the United States healthcare industry during the first half of 2000. Percentage decline in hospital bond issuance during the first half of 2000 as compared to that of the same period in 1999; Factors attributing to changes in bond issuance trends...
- Interest rates. // Modern Healthcare;3/4/96, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p142
Presents a chart on the interest rates of medical care bonds in the United States as of February 26, 1996. Includes new A-rated hospital bonds; Variable-rate demand notes; Taxable A-rated bonds.
- Health care spreads. McDonald, Michael; Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;06/23/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30668, p9
Forecasts positive trading trends for bond issues from medical care sector issuers in the United States for the week of June 23, 1999.
- Bond financings reflect market's cautious mood. G.A. // AHA News;4/10/95, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p4
Reports on the decline in long-term tax-exempt health care bond financings in the first quarter of 1995. Factors that contribute to the decline; Bond volume; Comparison with the 1994 figure of the same period.
- Moody's diagnosis: Across-the-board decline for health care. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;09/08/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30721, p9
Forecasts the performance of bonds in related to health care in the United States. Statistics analysis released by Moody's Investors Service; Protection of the investors.
- Illinois, Michigan hospital authorities plan rash of new deals. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;09/10/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30723, p3
Reports on the planned bond issues of the Illinois Health Facilities Authority and the Michigan State Hospital Finance Authority. Use of the proceeds from the bond issues; Long-term bond sales as of 1999.