Atlanta Fed: January activity picks up
- Atlanta fed survey: SE manufacturing up. // Bond Buyer;04/14/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30619, p2
Presents findings from a survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Georgia. How manufacturing activity in the region continued to gain momentum during 1999; Statistics.
- Atlanta Fed Index Up to 10.4 in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;04/13/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30870, p2
Informs on the performance of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta's manufacturing index in the Southeast in March 2000. Production index.
- Data Corner: Regional PMI Update. // EconSouth;2013, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p21
The article reports on the growth in the Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) in Atlanta, Georgia in July 2013 to 50.2 points. It mentions the slow growth in the manufacturing activity in the city, with a 55.4 point growth in July, according to the Institute of Supply Management (ISM) index. It...
- On the Ground: An Interview with the Atlanta Fed's Regional Executives. // EconSouth;2013, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p15
An interview with two executives including Tim Smith, regional executive at the Federal Reserve Bank Of Atlanta's (FRBA) Miami, Florida branch, and Adrienne Slack, regional executive at FRBA's New Orleans, Louisiana branch. When asked about the leading sectors for 2013, Smith replies that...
- Dollar index. // Economic Review (07321813);Jan-Mar97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p7
Presents the October-December 1996 statistical update on the Federal Bank of Atlanta's overall economic index based on 1984 bilateral trade weights for 18 currencies.
- The Implied Volatility of U.S. interest Rates: Evidence from... Bliss, Robert R.; Ronn, Ehud I. // Working Paper Series (Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta);Nov95, Vol. 1995 Issue 12, precedes page 1 p1
Presents a paper from the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta which uses prices of callable and non-callable Treasury instruments to estimate implied interest rate volatility.
- Atlanta Fed plans move to 700,000 sq. ft. outside CBD. // National Real Estate Investor;Dec95, Vol. 37 Issue 13, p12
Reports that Georgia-based Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta is moving to a new 700,000 square feet building to be constructed on an 11-acre site in Atlanta's central business district.
- Statements to the Congress. Forrestal, R.P. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Nov91, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p924
Discusses the role of the Atlanta Reserve Bank in the supervision of the Florida offices of the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI) and in the supervision of the National Bank of Georgia (NBG) Financial Corporation, before the House Committee on Banking, Finance and Urban Affairs. ...
- Atlanta Fed: Business dipped in January. // American Banker;2/16/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 32, p2
Reports on the decline in the business activity of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta as of January, 1994. National index of business activity falling to 17.1 percent; Rise in the measure of southeastern production; Expansion in manufacturing in the southeast expected.