Business inventories unchanged in Dec
- Business inventories, sales rose in July. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;09/16/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30727, p2
Reports on business inventories in June 1999 in the United States.
- Feb. Inventories, Sales Both Rise. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;04/17/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30872, p2
Cites the continued increase of business inventories in the United States in February 2000. Percentage increase; Inventory-to-sale ratio.
- Strange dichotomy. Tirschwell, Peter // JoC Week;8/19/2002, Vol. 3 Issue 33, p4
Reports on the surge of products imported into the United States by retailers and consumer products companies. Contrast with other sectors of the economy; Warning about the consequences of mistakes in building up inventories; Shift of manufacturing from North America to Asia.
- Preliminary Estimates for the Fourth Quarter of 2002. Larkins, Daniel // Survey of Current Business;Mar2003, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p1
Presents preliminary estimates of the U.S. national income and product accounts for the fourth quarter of 2002. Personal consumption expenditures; Private fixed investment; Exports and imports; Inventory investment.
- Sector Watch. // Dow Theory Forecasts;9/17/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 38, p10
Reports economic developments in the U.S. Data on market ratings; Decline of inventory levels among technological firms.
- Inventories remain lean. // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2011, Vol. 168 Issue 5, p44
The article reports that the ratio of inventories to sales throughout the U.S. economy is just above the record low in February at 1.24 on a seasonally adjusted basis.
- Municipal Bond Prices Finish Firm; $2 Billion N.Y. TBTAs Sell to Retail. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;9/17/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31472, p2
Reports the economic condition in the U.S. Percentage of municipal bond prices; Increase in business inventories; Growth in the sales of businesses.
- Business Inventories Jump 0.7% in March. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p2
Reports on business inventory and sales gains in the U.S. for March 2004.
- Business sales and inventories--manufacturing and trade. // Economic Indicators;May94, p20
Presents a table and graphs showing business sales and inventories in manufacturing and trade from 1984 through 1994. Seasonal adjustments; Wholesale and retail trade; Inventory-sales ratio; Sources of data.