- The Great Bronze Age of China. Chu-tsing Li // Art Journal;Sep/Dec80, Vol. 40 Issue 1/2, p390
Features the launch of the art exhibition 'The Great Bronze Age of China,' in various museums in the United States which aims to support cultural exchange between U.S. and China. Archaeologic findings included in the exhibition; Insights into the problems concerning Chinese Bronze Age; Overview...
- INDIAN SUMMER. // Art-Press;jui2011, Issue 379, p33
The article reviews the exhibitions "Indian Highway V" at the MusÃ©e d'Art Contemporain in Lyon, France, ongoing till July 31, 2011 and "Paris-Delhi-Bombay" at the Pompidou Center in Paris, France from May 25 to September 19, 2011.
- EXHIBITIONS. Lyons, Susan // American Artist;Apr2004, Vol. 68 Issue 741, p5
Presents information on art exhibitions in the U.S. as of April 2004. Highlights of the "Chuck Close Prints: Process and Collaboration," featured by the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City; Centerpiece of "Gauguin Tahiti" to be presented by the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, Massachusetts.
- MUSEUM LISTING. // Flash Art International;May/Jun2012, Vol. 45 Issue 284, p24
A list of museum exhibitions taking place in 2012 is presented which includes the shows "Marianne Heier" at the Bergen Kunsthall in Norway, "Roman OndÃ¡k: do not walk outside this area" at the Deutsche Guggenheim in Berlin, Germany, and "Zarina Bhimji" at the Kunstmuseum Bern in Switzerland.
- Museum Calendar. // American Artist;May1967, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p26
A list of museum exhibits in the U.S. as of May 1967 is presented, which includes the Sidewalk Art Show at the Birmingham Museum of Art in Birmingham, Alabama on May 13, the One-man Show of Navajo artists R. C. Gorman at the Heard Museum in Phoenix, Arizona throughout May, and the Walter...
- Finding Lost Antioch: Exhibition, Catalogue, Programs. Clarke, John R. // Art Bulletin;Mar2003, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p185
Reviews the art exhibition Antioch: The Lost Ancient City at the Worcester Art Museum from October 7, 2000 to February 4, 2001.
- "You need patience to redirect a public seduced by blockbusters.". Raibird, Sean // Art Newspaper;Oct2010, Issue 217, p35
This article discusses the advantages and disadvantages of temporary art exhibitions, such as their popularity to the public and the attendant financial risk.
- SHARON CHURCH/MARY PRESTON. Clowes, Jody // American Craft;Apr/May2004, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p70
Reviews the exhibition "On Longing" shown at the John Michael Arts Center in Sheboygan, Wisconsin from June 22 to October 5, 2003.
- EVENTS. Kiick, Katy // Magazine Antiques;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 181 Issue 2, p138
A calendar is presented of art exhibitions, symposiums and lectures taking place in the U.S. in 2014 including "California Design, 1930-1965: Living in a Modern Way" at the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem, Massachusetts, "Foto Europa, 1840 to Present" at the Detroit Institute of Arts in Michigan,...