- SODOM AND GOMORRAH. Berczeller, Richard // New Yorker;10/14/1974, Vol. 50 Issue 34, p48
The article presents the short story "Sodom and Gomorrah," by Richard Berczeller.
- Labrassa. Frigard, Aaron // Boulevard;Spring2013, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p179
The short story "Labrassa," by Aaron Frigard is presented.
- "Medicalisation of falling in love": medical students' responses to Thomas Mann's The Black Swan. Lahtinen, Aino-Maija; Torppa, Martina // Medical Humanities;Jun2007, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p44
The value of implementing literature in medical education is widely accepted. The initial responses of medical students to Thomas Mann's short story The Black Swan are described and their resources for making sense of the story are presented. Their written responses revealed that the students...
- The Day I Knew I Wasn't a Doctor. Janisse, Tom // Permanente Journal;Winter2012, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p77
The short story "The Day I Knew I Wasn't a Doctor" by Tom Janisse is presented.
- An Interview With Ethan Canin. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;9/1/89, Vol. 262 Issue 9, p1261
Presents excerpts from medical student, Ethan Canin's untitled novel based on 'American Beauty,' one of the short stories in his book 'Emperor of the Air'.
- AS IS. Gilliatt, Penelope // New Yorker;4/7/1980, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p36
The article presents the short story "As Is," by Penelope Gilliatt.
- Congregants. Henkin, Joshua // Southern Review;Autumn93, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p706
Presents the short story `Congregants,' by Joshua Henkin. Recollection of a man's bestfriend.
- My stepson's shoes. Burka, Reece // Stepfamilies;Winter95, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p1
Presents the short story `My Stepson's Shoes.'
- Our bodies no more. // Glamour;Aug92, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p228
Presents the fictional visions of authors Joyce Carol Oates, Wendy Wasserstein, Perri Klass and Erica Jong about life in a post-Roe v. Wade America.